Honored Contributor

pearls.jpgThis are the newest earrings I just got from JTV--and they are so lovely!! They are black pearls but have a navy blue color to them--not dyed either just the type of pearl used. Easy to wear and so very flattering on--I am a huge pearl fan!! They have these in white and platinum too---and best of all, I have a strand of pearls in shades of blue that will match---Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I think those are pretty earrings and the design is different than the standard one pearl drop that we see so often.  Nice purchase and I hope you enjoy them for years to come.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@wagirl,

Those are really pretty!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: fabulous earrings

[ Edited ]

@wagirl 

Very pretty!  Do you have an item number?  I can't find them on JTV's website.

Edited to add:  Found them!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl Very pretty and how nice that you have a strand of pearls to match. Enjoy them.

Valued Contributor

@wagirl Beautiful, I also love pearls, my favorite gem.  

Honored Contributor

Those are nice! I just checked JTV and it says they are dyed.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1  CPL944

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ---am not surprised or disappointed . Most gems are enhanced somehow--doesn't matter to me.  I saw, I liked, I bought!! Will be looking for a necklace with those type of pearls in that enhanced black color.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@SilleeMee ---am not surprised or disappointed . Most gems are enhanced somehow--doesn't matter to me.  I saw, I liked, I bought!! Will be looking for a necklace with those type of pearls in that enhanced black color.

@wagirl 

I know, me too. If it's beautiful, I buy it...doesn't matter how it got that way.

BTW, those are keshi pearls, my fave. I have several pieces of keshi in my collection, mostly earrings and a necklace. 'Keshi' means poppy seed in Japanese. The first cultured keshi pearls were very tiny but now they come in large sizes...at a cost.