Respected Contributor

Re: extra ordinary life bracelet

I just read many of the reviews. It appears as if the charms fall off the bracelet and some of the charms are so thin that they bend. Umm, it might be better to test out just one. It is disappointing. Buyer Beware!!

Honored Contributor

DD collects Alex and Ani. I do too - guess who gave me my first one and got me started! Since she takes after me when it comes to shopping, I couldn't resist this. She'll find it in her Easter basket! (I still do these even though DS just turned 20!) Wink

J296476

Valued Contributor

I make jewelry. Nice pieces~real semi precious gems, wire and beads. I used to sell at home trunk shows and for weddings. But I'm quite ill now and cannot handle that pace. Hopefully I will get back to it. I stamp all my high end pieces as the silver wire baskets, etc. don't come stamped. BUT.....it's not a secret among the jewelry making community wher e to order stamps that go from gold fill, to gold plate, silver, 9ct gold from the U.K., 9-12-14-18 and 24ct gold all the way up to 24 ct., and plat for platinum. I would never ever stamp a piece to be more than it really is. But there are people out there who will. With gemstones it's harder sometimes, especially something like moissanite is to diamonds. But an African Amethyst is harder to distinguish. There are little "light machines" where you put a dab of a specific chemical on the stone, how it reacts to it, gives you a definitive answer. The tools to do it are readily available online; as well as gem testing equipment With that said....QVC, nor any of the shopping channels would dare try to do it with all the Q.A., and legal issues it would cause! If hyou bought your bracelates here....then they are what they say they are! Enjoy your pieces and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Respected Contributor

Is anyone not concerned about the quality with the charms falling off and bending?

Respected Contributor

apparently there will be matching necklaces as well.

Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2015 beach-mom said:

DD collects Alex and Ani. I do too - guess who gave me my first one and got me started! Since she takes after me when it comes to shopping, I couldn't resist this. She'll find it in her Easter basket! (I still do these even though DS just turned 20!) Wink

J296476

Mine are both out of the nest :-( One is 33 and married, just bought their first home, my DIL celebrated 30 last year. The other is 29 and will marry her love in late September, just before her 30th. And he is 38! I only recently stopped making baskets. Now I do reasonably priced gifts for the 4 of them in an Easter gift bag and throw in Easter candies according to who I'm making the gift bag up for! The guys are getting birds houses and, the girls wristlets. When and if I'm blessed to be a Gran, then I'll start the baskets again!!!
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 DogLvr said:

Is anyone not concerned about the quality with the charms falling off and bending?

I have three of the original bracelets and love them. I ordered them in August and have worn them pretty much all the time. I think the quality is excellent, none of my charms have fallen off. As far as the charms bending - the largest charm is quite substantial, I tried to bend it and I couldn't. You may be able to bend the smaller charm if you use extreme force but I don't see how it would bend on its own.

Honored Contributor

I'm actually somewhat disappointed in the themes of the upcoming set. There are already plenty of love, faith and angel themes in bracelets.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2015 DogLvr said:

canita, thank you. I hoped that the price is even below $90. I wanted to get a few sets (gifts) and now that might not happen. There are other silver items from other companies on that day as well. I provided the link above. The evil eye is not my cup of tea. Thanks.

I'll be surprised if the price is under $100. When I bought my original three bracelets they had a featured price of $39.92 each. The featured price is now $44.83.

My guess is that the TSV price will be around $110. It would be great if they were priced under $100 but I doubt it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 jaxs mom said:

I'm actually somewhat disappointed in the themes of the upcoming set. There are already plenty of love, faith and angel themes in bracelets.

I agree. The only one I like is the Compass/Journey, but I'm not crazy about the added beads.