Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: diamonique of yesteryear

I would be happy if they did that too. The quality of the stuff they are selling now, is AWFUL. Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a half carat 5 stone Diamonique band in 14K yellow gold in the late 80's and it is just as beautiful today as it was the day I bought it.  A brilliant, fiery shine and the gold band is substantial, not paper thin.  It was my first QVC purchase (although I am not sure it was called QVC then).  I think I bought it from Kathy Levine, I loved her shows.  That woman could sell sand in the desert, LOL.   

Honored Contributor

Everyone's comments on point. Remember the old days. Kathy Levin Heart ring. Imperial Gold. Even JR designs awful. Besides that! Hate!!! Clad ******!!!!
Valued Contributor

I have Kathy's heart-shaped Diamonique ring in both gold and silver. LOVE them! I also have a white gold diamonique ring I bought about 18 years ago. The setting is substantial and the ring still looks gorgeous even though I've worn it almost as much as my wedding band. Also have a couple pairs of earrings that are still my favorites. Wish I would have bought more years ago.

Does anyone know a good source of CZ jewelry these days? Decent CZ stones set in 14K. Even the earrings I bought at Walmart 20 years ago are better than the stuff they sell on QVC these days.

Frequent Contributor

I'm wearing one of my diamonique of yesteryear today and it's one of my favorites. It's a 3-stone necklace with beaded chain. I've had it at least 10 years and it still looks great! 

Valued Contributor

When was the last year Qvc did a "Diamonique Week" seems like I haven't heard that in ages, but I remember looking forward to them & miss them.

Contributor

I have been saying this for two years!  LOVED the pastel diamonique KL was crazy about..  And some of the "Big Honkers" too.... Where did they go???  Still have my pink diamonique and a lemon yellow one but would have loved more..  There used to be alot more jade/stone rings too... It was a jade center stone surrounded by gems to match.. No more of that either??  Bring back the oldies. 

New Contributor

I too am very disappointed with the decline of the Diamonique line.  In the past years, the quality and selection was much better.  I have many pieces in the 14k gold line that are stunning and well worth the money spent.  In fact, it was because of Diamonique that I became a fan of QVC.  Today, it is a struggle to find a Diamonique piece that appeals to me and when and if I do order something, the quality is just not there.  I wish QVC  would      Re examine the direction they have taken in this jewelry line and  return to the selection and appearance they had 10 years ago.  I am willing to bet that devoted Diamonique lovers would return  to support and buy even with higher prices.