Honored Contributor

Having the designer boxes really helped me last year when I was selling some of my Barbara Bixby and other QVC designer jewelry on Ebay.  I didn't keep them for that reason, but I had stored all of them in a draw with their velvet pouches.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I keep all the boxes my jewelry comes in until I get overwhelmed and then I toss them all and wonder why I kept them in the first place.

But that being said, I want my jewelry that I've spent money on to come in the correct boxes.  If I buy something from Tiffany & Co., I want the entire experience.  I want my piece in a blue drawstring pouch, inside the blue box, inside the blue bag. 

The first time I ever ordered from Baublebar, I was shocked at how my package was delivered.  Mind you this was a costume piece of jewelry and was under $30.00.  My piece arrived in a nice, sturdy shipping box.  When I opened up that box, my item was wrapped in tissue paper with a round sticker keeping the tissue closed.  I opened up the sticker and my item was then inside a drawstring pouch inside another box.  All that for a cheap, costume piece.  But I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again and send it to someone as a gift because of the lovely packaging.