Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: chuck clemency on shoplc right now

Now that I really think about it, I agree with you.  I don't think there is a lot of activity in his recreation.  

Regular Contributor

I just can't watch Chuck anymore! I wish him all the BEST!
Honored Contributor

omg Chuck is singing karaoke right now...lol!

Frequent Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@catnappurr wrote:
I don't know what happened to ShopHQ's format but I can't watch it any more. It's changed and not in a good way for me personally! I will watch ShopLC for a bit once in awhile but only with the volume turned down lol! I love jewlery so I watch JTV depending on who's hosting the volume goes up or down lol! I love Colleen on HSN and I love the Q but like all of you it depends who's hosting!

@catnappurr It sure has changed.  That Dr Dubrow and his wife are always on with masks, sanitizer etc.  I'm wondering if he gave Shop HQ some money like Invicta did to help keep them a float.  I hardly ever watch that network.

I'm sure they have. Just like Invicta. As soon as I see them on, I switch the channel. ShopHQ is just unwatchable now. Watches or the Dubrows. Take your pick. Smiley Sad They used to have such great jewelry shows.

Honored Contributor

@Bluezircon wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@catnappurr wrote:
I don't know what happened to ShopHQ's format but I can't watch it any more. It's changed and not in a good way for me personally! I will watch ShopLC for a bit once in awhile but only with the volume turned down lol! I love jewlery so I watch JTV depending on who's hosting the volume goes up or down lol! I love Colleen on HSN and I love the Q but like all of you it depends who's hosting!

@catnappurr It sure has changed.  That Dr Dubrow and his wife are always on with masks, sanitizer etc.  I'm wondering if he gave Shop HQ some money like Invicta did to help keep them a float.  I hardly ever watch that network.

I'm sure they have. Just like Invicta. As soon as I see them on, I switch the channel. ShopHQ is just unwatchable now. Watches or the Dubrows. Take your pick. Smiley Sad They used to have such great jewelry shows.

Thier gold (with some exceptions) is better then QVC.  They still have a lot of Stefano for 14K.  Which is good, if you like him. But like other places, less gold for more money.  Stefano's white gold is not very good.  His white gold pieces are always left unsold. They do have a very good 18K gold line.  I love it. And unlike QVC, they let you know if the gold is solid, cast,semi solid or hollow.