Regular Contributor

Re: chuck clemency on shoplc right now

I don't know what happened to ShopHQ's format but I can't watch it any more. It's changed and not in a good way for me personally! I will watch ShopLC for a bit once in awhile but only with the volume turned down lol! I love jewlery so I watch JTV depending on who's hosting the volume goes up or down lol! I love Colleen on HSN and I love the Q but like all of you it depends who's hosting!
Honored Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
I don't know what happened to ShopHQ's format but I can't watch it any more. It's changed and not in a good way for me personally! I will watch ShopLC for a bit once in awhile but only with the volume turned down lol! I love jewlery so I watch JTV depending on who's hosting the volume goes up or down lol! I love Colleen on HSN and I love the Q but like all of you it depends who's hosting!

@catnappurr It sure has changed.  That Dr Dubrow and his wife are always on with masks, sanitizer etc.  I'm wondering if he gave Shop HQ some money like Invicta did to help keep them a float.  I hardly ever watch that network.

Regular Contributor

@pesky 😲 it just maybe!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catnappurr   @Pecky I was thinking the same thing about ShopHQ!   It's hour after hour of cleaners & masks & then occasional hours of the wife's fashion.  I used to think that channel had a premiere inventory of beautiful jewelry & now it's either sanitizing surfaces, recycling fashion pieces or watches.  Victoria Wieck was on recently & her pieces are beautiful.  It was a refreshing change for sure.

Valued Contributor

Oh, wow! I didn't know he had left ShopHQ. He was there so long. I used to love his shows with colored diamonds!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Valued Contributor

@depglass wrote:

He and Katie work well together.  What I can't wait to see is Chuck and Cheryl together. 

Well, He and Karen were having So Much Fun!

They worked together for years at another Shop Ch.

Honored Contributor

I remember hime on the old ShopNBC selling precous gems set in gold with diamonds.  What is it now? Semiprecious,  Sterling, gems & white topaz?

New Contributor

Re: hqRe: chuck clemency on shoplc right now

I SOOO agree!!! ShopHQ was my FAVORITE channel. I have filled my home with beautiful stained glass lamps, silk upholstered chairs, Waterford Crystal, exquisite jewelry--now it's that horrible Dubrow guy and his GREEDY, UGLY wife, 24/7. 

I recently started watching ShopLC and it's my new fav. They do have a weird mix of stuff, from extremely high to low prices. But I have to say, those OPATRA devices are WORTH EVERY PENNY. I have a LightStim from about 10yrs ago and it doesn't hold a candle to OPATRA. The crepey skin on my neck, is ALLLL gone after only 3wks of use. Upper lip wrinkles disappearing, same with the lines on my forehead. I used to get Botox and fillers, every 6mos. Now, I doubt I will ever have to go back. Especially with a little derma-rolling, good quality serums and supplements. These gadgets will pay for themselves in no time.

Honored Contributor

He appears to have a healthy tan, maybe he's a golfer?  I doubt he would pull up stakes and move to Texas this close to retirement, but what do I know?

Honored Contributor

He doesn't strike me as a golfer. He seems more of a pool-side lounger or maybe a boater.