Trusted Contributor

bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

[ Edited ]

ross simons24inch necklace869199_alt1.jpgItalian 14kt Yellow Gold Three-Strand Bead Station Necklace. 20". I plan on layering it with the 24 inch filigree station one I got two months ago posted above.  Layering is in big this year.

885799_alt1.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

@crawford5153  This is stunning!  Love it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

Thanks hon!  I love all the 14K gold I have bought from Ross Simons.  Never had to return a piece ever as all of it is esquisite and great quality.

Trusted Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

Thanks hon!  I love all the 14K gold I have bought from Ross Simons.  Never had to return a piece ever as all of it is esquisite and great quality.

@crawford5153  We are kindred spirits...I adore Ross Simons.  In fact the last birthday gift my beloved maman gave me before she crossed is a ruby ring that I adore.  Wear your beautiful necklace and create lots of happy memories.  

Respected Contributor

Very pretty--wear it in "gold" health!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 wrote:

@crawford5153  We are kindred spirits...I adore Ross Simons.  In fact the last birthday gift my beloved maman gave me before she crossed is a ruby ring that I adore.  Wear your beautiful necklace and create lots of happy memories.  

@Misplaced Parisian I can only imagine how beautiful your ruby ring must be.  You being from Paris are well aware how well made and intirtcate the jewelry is from Italy.  You can never go wrong with a nice gold piece from Italy, superb workmanship! Would love to see your collection, bet it is dazzling! Hugs!

Trusted Contributor

Wowza!! That's gorgeous @crawford5153!!  You're right that layering is in style; that's the perfect piece for it.  Congrats on snagging a great find!

Trusted Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian I can only imagine how beautiful your ruby ring must be.  You being from Paris are well aware how well made and intirtcate the jewelry is from Italy.  You can never go wrong with a nice gold piece from Italy, superb workmanship! Would love to see your collection, bet it is dazzling! Hugs!

@crawford5153 You are a sweetie!  In my opinion one can never go wrong with anything from Italy....silks, gelato, gold, espresso, etc. Smiles. I'd love to see your collection and hear the stories.  Jewelry also has a story associated with it.  Have a marvelous day and hugs to you!

Respected Contributor

That is really pretty.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful necklace.  Wear it in good health!