Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 732
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

[ Edited ]

ross simons24inch necklace869199_alt1.jpgItalian 14kt Yellow Gold Three-Strand Bead Station Necklace. 20". I plan on layering it with the 24 inch filigree station one I got two months ago posted above.  Layering is in big this year.

885799_alt1.jpg

Valued Contributor
Posts: 740
Registered: ‎07-21-2015

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

@crawford5153  This is stunning!  Love it.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 732
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!


@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@crawford5153  This is stunning!  Love it.


Thanks hon!  I love all the 14K gold I have bought from Ross Simons.  Never had to return a piece ever as all of it is esquisite and great quality.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 740
Registered: ‎07-21-2015

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!


@crawford5153 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@crawford5153  This is stunning!  Love it.


Thanks hon!  I love all the 14K gold I have bought from Ross Simons.  Never had to return a piece ever as all of it is esquisite and great quality.


@crawford5153  We are kindred spirits...I adore Ross Simons.  In fact the last birthday gift my beloved maman gave me before she crossed is a ruby ring that I adore.  Wear your beautiful necklace and create lots of happy memories.  

Super Contributor
Posts: 334
Registered: ‎05-02-2017

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

 

Very pretty--wear it in "gold" health!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 732
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@crawford5153  This is stunning!  Love it.


Thanks hon!  I love all the 14K gold I have bought from Ross Simons.  Never had to return a piece ever as all of it is esquisite and great quality.


@crawford5153  We are kindred spirits...I adore Ross Simons.  In fact the last birthday gift my beloved maman gave me before she crossed is a ruby ring that I adore.  Wear your beautiful necklace and create lots of happy memories.  


@Misplaced Parisian I can only imagine how beautiful your ruby ring must be.  You being from Paris are well aware how well made and intirtcate the jewelry is from Italy.  You can never go wrong with a nice gold piece from Italy, superb workmanship! Would love to see your collection, bet it is dazzling! Hugs!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 957
Registered: ‎05-27-2013

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

Wowza!! That's gorgeous @crawford5153!!  You're right that layering is in style; that's the perfect piece for it.  Congrats on snagging a great find!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 740
Registered: ‎07-21-2015

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!


@crawford5153 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@crawford5153  This is stunning!  Love it.


Thanks hon!  I love all the 14K gold I have bought from Ross Simons.  Never had to return a piece ever as all of it is esquisite and great quality.


@crawford5153  We are kindred spirits...I adore Ross Simons.  In fact the last birthday gift my beloved maman gave me before she crossed is a ruby ring that I adore.  Wear your beautiful necklace and create lots of happy memories.  


@Misplaced Parisian I can only imagine how beautiful your ruby ring must be.  You being from Paris are well aware how well made and intirtcate the jewelry is from Italy.  You can never go wrong with a nice gold piece from Italy, superb workmanship! Would love to see your collection, bet it is dazzling! Hugs!


@crawford5153 You are a sweetie!  In my opinion one can never go wrong with anything from Italy....silks, gelato, gold, espresso, etc. Smiles. I'd love to see your collection and hear the stories.  Jewelry also has a story associated with it.  Have a marvelous day and hugs to you!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,267
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

That is really pretty.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,163
Registered: ‎03-31-2010

Re: bought another beautiful 14K Italian Gold necklace from Ross Simons, my heart flutters!

Beautiful necklace.  Wear it in good health!