Honored Contributor

Re: anyone picking up the samuel b ring today on evine?

Thank you sunshine45 for drawing my intention to this ring.  It's been a number of years since I bought from Samuel B but the quality was always superior.  Our daughter-in-law loves purples and pinks so I purchased one for her. My sister-in-law loves blue topaz so she'll also be getting one.

Esteemed Contributor

didn't get that ring, but did find a 8 carat London blue heart shape ring from Michael and got 108 dollars off of it.  Had my eye on this for a while.  It finally went on sale.  

Honored Contributor

Hi Blingqueen, I have not decided what I want yet.  Once again there are so many pretty pieces.  Michael is always my favorite, I do like Samuel B, Too many choices LOL Too many wonderful vendors.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Hi Blingqueen, I have not decided what I want yet.  Once again there are so many pretty pieces.  Michael is always my favorite, I do like Samuel B, Too many choices LOL Too many wonderful vendors.  Smiley Happy

Hi there Yellow919:  Don't forget Michael has the TTV ring tonight.  It's a 20 carat amy ring.  I'm passing on it because the stone is just too big and it sits up as high as the Empire State Building hahahahaha.  Easy pass for me.  I'll be working tomorrow so won't be able to watch the shows.  I'm glad we're able to go through the lineup in advance on that channel.  The only purchase for me is that heart shape london blue ring.  I made off light this time around.  

Enjoy watching the shows, and if you purchase anything please post.  

Honored Contributor

I just ordered # 144645 pink mother of pearl ring.  This is my first Samuel B piece.  Under $40.00 for a silver ring from Bali.  Don't think you can beat that.  All 5 star rating.  Blingqueen I saw the ring you purchased.  Gorgeous.  I will post my review.  Have a nice evening ladies.  I will be watching the jewelry shows off and on, but only window shopping.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Never thought I would want a cameo ring until I saw Michaels.  There is something different about his, in my opinion anyway.  I will post my review when I receive. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I just ordered # 144645 pink mother of pearl ring.  This is my first Samuel B piece.  Under $40.00 for a silver ring from Bali.  Don't think you can beat that.  All 5 star rating.  Blingqueen I saw the ring you purchased.  Gorgeous.  I will post my review.  Have a nice evening ladies.  I will be watching the jewelry shows off and on, but only window shopping.Smiley Happy

pretty ring.....good price......great reviews!

all of the choices are nice, but i love that pink mop and the coral.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I was very tempted by the Autumn option.  My mother's birthstone is the garnet, my maternal grandmother's birthstone is the peridot and my birthstone is the citrine - so it would've been perfect.  I wish I would've ordered it.  I'm going to keep my eye out for it to go on sale again.

I'm interested in the reviews of this ring.