Frequent Contributor

Re: amy stran designed jewelry

I really hope they are priced right. It would save me lots of time & I don't go to malls anymore unless mandatory. Bauble bar has similar large earrings, they are about $36.00 , I want to pay less for these styles. 

Frequent Contributor

Too bad. 

Frequent Contributor

So sorry you are so very negative.

Frequent Contributor

The Q has been Really Slow to get real costume/fashion jewelry. They call Judith Ripkas' beautiful jewelry "fashion" jewelry, to me it is not because it looks sooo real and I have bought hers in the past . Joan Rivers' I used to buy and liked,still have some, but hers are too old fashioned for me now  I am 75 and am called told I always look fashionable and will buy these if priced right. Fingers crossed.

Valued Contributor

Check out Nordstrom Rack to fond these on sale.  Also the regular Nordies site as well for sale prices.  Don’t forget to check local Walmart or Target.  These are EVERYWHERE.  

Amy did not design these, LOL

Contributor

@dex wrote:

They don’t look great in the picture...hope they do well.

I agree @dex.

Honored Contributor

three of them have been loaded into the system.

http://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=amys+earrings

I think you'll easily see how I matched them all up. I'm sure I say Reese Witherspoon and you think fun. I say Nicole Kidman and you think elegant!  I say Zoe Kravitz and you think original. I say Shailene Woodley and you think bold.  So pick whichever earrings gives you the feeling your style needs and enjoy!!! I know I have :-)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Love Amy and her style, but a jewelry designer? When I think of original jewelry, I think of RLM, Michael Dawkins, Barbara Bixby, Stephen Dweck, etc. “Designer” means jewelry that’s new, inventive, original.....not pieces seen in other stores. She’s just doing her version. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

three of them have been loaded into the system.

http://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=amys+earrings

I think you'll easily see how I matched them all up. I'm sure I say Reese Witherspoon and you think fun. I say Nicole Kidman and you think elegant!  I say Zoe Kravitz and you think original. I say Shailene Woodley and you think bold.  So pick whichever earrings gives you the feeling your style needs and enjoy!!! I know I have :-)

@sunshine45  Thanks for the link!  I like the beaded tassel earrings but they are just too long for me.  I am short with short hair and they would really stand out, but they are just not me!  3 1/2" long is really long!