Regular Contributor

Re: amy stran designed jewelry

Amy & Shawn look great in anything they wear. These earrings are WAY too big for me. The long earring look is NOT looking good on me. I need a more petite earring. I do hope they do well for Amy & Shawn, as they put a lot of time in designing. Many women look fabulous in larger earrings, just not for me.

Respected Contributor

I think Amy is great but I don't care for any of this jewelry. Too bold for me.

Trusted Contributor

What design? My local Wal-Mart or Burlington coat factory sells identical jewelry.
Respected Contributor

These designs are available in any department store. They are everywhere!

Honored Contributor

Nothing there I would ever in a million years wear, but good for her.  (I guess.)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Amy and all the others, I am sorry, are they not tv shopping network hosts, nothing more and nothing less. Strange that they think they are. Even stranger, people think they are.

I wonder why people even go for this stuff when there are so many better things available out there from which to choose.

Anything for a buck I suppose. Like I am sure they need another buck. Just their name thrown out there some more. Seriously, can some of their heads get any bigger? Totally ridiculous. Designers? .... hmmm, NO.

Like let me run and grab up my iPad before they are all gone... 🏃🏻‍♀️!

-Texas Hill Country-
Super Contributor

I'm sorry Amy, but I don't see one piece that me or any woman in my family would wear. We don't care for really big bold jewelry. And we don't wear costume jewelry. I could see younger womem wearing these pieces though so I do hope your line does well.

Frequent Contributor

I noticed Shawn wearing those giant earrings and thought it was odd since she use to say she only wore jewelry that had meaning. I dont like this bold fake stuff, looks like what I wore in the 80's.

Frequent Contributor

I see two in the pic I will buy (if price is right). I live in So. California and see them when I go out with granddaughter. I am 75 years and like a lot of different looks.

Frequent Contributor

Amy has been wearing bold earrings for awhile now, and she looks great. I like her style. Fashionable and not over the top.