Respected Contributor

Your opinion on this 14k bracelet

Loved this when a TSV, but too expensive. I am considering it today, but saw posts from owners who said the gold color was way off. If you could take a look at the video of J359636.

THANK YOU!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your opinion on this 14k bracelet

I'm not buying any gold on TV, but watched Antonella selling this bracelet. It's such a beautiful piece. Didn't know it had been a TSV. However, during the video she said something about "poofs of gold". I'm curious if she meant the shape of the gold box links or if the gold box links are hollow? IDK.

Antonella is the only host I've watched so far today. She knows her jewelry! 

Perhaps your best bet would be to order and see for yourself. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@ellaphant   For me, I'd pass.  It's hollow links, and from the reviews, light weight.  On top of that, color doesn't seem right?  Again, I'd pass.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphantFrom the pictures, I see no way to tell the color is off. I do like the link and I also like that the springring clasp looks large enough to make the bracelet relatively easy to get on and off.

I can't comment on the price because I stopped buying gold years ago, but I think when it comes to prices of anything expecting them not to change isn't at all realistic.  I know QVC had much less expensive gold years ago, but so did everyone else!

If you love the piece, can afford it, will wear it and you have done enough looking to know relatively similar pieces aren't a whole lot less expensive, I'd order it.

Respected Contributor

Well, it is certainly a modern and stylish design!  The gram weight is good, but be aware that the links are hollow and could dent. The price per gram of gold is still a bit high, but much more reasonable now at the sale price. There are many, many reviews posted from ladies who actually purchased the bracelet so you may want to read all of them.  Finally, I have gold from all over the world and all the colors are different.  It is impossible to guarantee a gold color, so I do not really let that be a deciding factor.

Valued Contributor

Its pretty but I don't think it would take much to get caught on something and snap..

Trusted Contributor

It just does not look like a substantial amount of gold in the bracelet.  It also may dent if you hit it against something.  Not very wide at all.  Just my opinion for what it is worth. But do what you think is right and you can always return if it is not what you were expecting.

Honored Contributor

For me the review about how the end piece is attached would be the biggest deterrent.  She said that the end piece looks like it could come right off, and you would lose the bracelet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I want a san marco LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I really don’t think that bracelet is wide or weighty enough to warrant paying that much money for it .. I would pass 👎