Honored Contributor

You should have seen Chuck trying to sell turquoise collector knives

Funny as heck.  He called a sheath a holder. He made some joke about medical personnel standing by, as he didn't have a clue what to do with these knives.  He said his son Blake would laugh when he found out they gave the knife slot to Chuck.  One would think they would have given him five minutes of instructions before the show.  Knives are not my thing, but they had some nice inlaid handles.  I did order the 9.99 keychain, it also looked inlaid.

Honored Contributor

Re: You should have seen Chuck trying to sell turquoise collector knives

Who is Chuck?

Trusted Contributor

@depglass  I miss watching Chuck & his antics!  I don't get the new channel.  I also can't imagine him selling collector knives without some sort of tutorial but I'm sure it was entertaining.

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette  Chuck Clemency is a jewelry vendor who sold for years on what is now ShopHQ.  He's a real showman & got his whole family involved from time to time selling product.  He had a line of gemstone studs years ago named after his daughter & I believe he works with his son now at his new venue.

Trusted Contributor

I have no idea what you are even talking about.

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I have no idea what you are even talking about.

@Miss Pepsi .. neither do I 😂🤣😂🤣

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I figure everyone gets the same channels I do on DISH.  I wonder how many of his old customers on Shop HQ (Evine) can't even see him on LC.  This guy could sell ice to Eskimos, or indigenous Alaskans to be correct.  

Respected Contributor

yea the previews for the 9:00 central show said he was going to showcase an inlaid knife last night. i think it was Santa Fe Style or something. i watched for a few minutes but the items they were showing looked really really cheesy. would bet many of those stones are just thin layers of material and will fall right out of the settings. 

Honored Contributor

It was so funny.  Chuck was definitely out of his element.  I give him an A for trying and an A+ for entertainment.   knife holder LOL

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

yea the previews for the 9:00 central show said he was going to showcase an inlaid knife last night. i think it was Santa Fe Style or something. i watched for a few minutes but the items they were showing looked really really cheesy. would bet many of those stones are just thin layers of material and will fall right out of the settings. 

You would lose that bet.  I was a doubter to way back when I first saw it.  And then I bought a piece, I honestly thought I would have to return.  Wrong.  I raced on line to buy accompanying pieces.  Perhaps you confused them with some other shopping Channel.