Super Contributor

Good morning and happy Sunday to us all.

Only 43F right now but promises to push the 70s later today. It became so warm yesterday, even though I thought that I had chosen a proper weight top, within minutes of wearing it was changing it for a short sleeved one. The weather is crazy right now and I will remind myself in late January, when up to my eyeballs in snow and ice, that I mildly dissed the warm weather right now. Smiley Happy

Never got to DGD's soccer tournament yesterday as my DS#2 advised against it. He said that the parking was far, far away and that once to the field you had to walk a 1/2 mile or longer to get to her field. Normally the walking wouldn't bother me. But I injured my hamstring two weeks ago at the gym and it still hasn't healed. I've been told tha the only way for it to heal is to rest it, so no soccer for me.

Speaking of DGD, I ordered an American Girl doll for her for Chanukah and Xmas, plus a bunch of accessories, and they began arriving yesterday. She will be 10 in March and love playing with dolls, even by herself. She mentioned AGD to me in August and we went online to take a look and for her to make a wish list. I made sure that getting her this would be OK with her parents before ordering. She choose a doll which resembles herself. I am thrilled that she is still a little girl and she's not being pushed into teenage-hood and the bare bellies and such. It's refreshing to have children still act age appropriate. I hope she'll love it.

Off to the paper and tea. Hope everyone's team wins later.

Make it a great day!