Honored Contributor

Re: Yianni Melas Gem Explorer

@Enufstuff.  You had the right idea to buy the unset stone, and I'm sure you got a prettier pendant. I've  often done that and have several unset stones right now. I'd surmised that the stone was probably more desirable without the inclusions.  I liked it better without.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles.  Jennifer made it sound like he'd  just trudged in from discovering it.  He certainly looked the part.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles  I was a little surprised that it took QVC this long to get Aquaprase. How  are the JTV prices? Do they sell stones without all that white matrix?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Never bought any of this stuff so I can't say.  Go to JTV website and see if they are still carrying this stone.

@Enufstuff wrote:

@IamDoodles  I was a little surprised that it took QVC this long to get Aquaprase. How  are the JTV prices? Do they sell stones without all that white matrix?

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff wrote:

@nova   I really like the looks of Aquaprase in rose gold.

My pieces are in yellow gold.

Most of the pieces that I have seen from LeVian have been in rose gold and they use a lot of what they call "Chocolate Diamonds".

Macy's was selling Aquaprase for LeVian. I don't know if they still do.

there are some LeVian pieces on ebay almost the same designs, some might be vermeil