Respected Contributor

Yay!!! Generations 1912 Is Back!!

On HSN. They uses to be on Shop at Home. I bought some beautiful pieces way back when. They were on HSN with one ring a couple of years ago and then nothing. They have great customer service too.
Super Contributor

Re: Yay!!! Generations 1912 Is Back!!

Great news! I love Bob Weinman. When?

Esteemed Contributor

They were on ShopNBC for many years with their 14K pieces, which were beautiful. I was lucky to snag a few. Then they sold quite a bit in their ebay store.

I see the new pieces are in keeping with their designs, but they're in sterling.

Thanks for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

I don't know when they will be on, but do a search and you will see 5 or 6 items. Keep watching for new items to appear on HSN. I find they usually add new things about 2 to 3 weeks prior to the show.
Respected Contributor

You are welcomeSmiley Happy. I bought my pieces when Shop at Home was going our of business. All of my pieces are gold. I had to send a ring back to Bob Weiman and his crew fixed it and sent it back with no cost to me except for sending the piece up there. I think the only other place besides Ebay that sells his jewelry is Margem. I have never bought anything from him.
Respected Contributor

They sure made the rounds. They were also on ShopNBC. I loved their stuff. Margems was their distributor on the web. Google them. I don't even know if they carry their stock anymore. It was cheaper, because they were the "last of the Mohicans."

Contributor

I too bought when they were on SAH - beautiful pieces. I have had my eye on a few rings at Margem for awhile which are still gold, not silver or plated like HSN.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have one of their rings from when they were on the Canadian shopping channel.  When the channel announced they were "going out of business, so to speak", we all were buying their rings at a discount.  I have their pink tourmaline and peridot ring. 

Honored Contributor

Bob just had an hour with Colleen, pieces were set in silver, very nice array of gems.

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:
On HSN. They uses to be on Shop at Home. I bought some beautiful pieces way back when. They were on HSN with one ring a couple of years ago and then nothing. They have great customer service too.

Thanks for posting this.  I had never heard of this line.  I just checked it out.  Beautiful pieces.Smiley Happy