Honored Contributor

There's a 3-hour show tomorrow night, 4/11. Hope they have new stuff.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee: They were presenting the líne, yesterday. Very nice designs and I hope he do jewelry with natural gems. 

Did you see the Burmese sapphire show on Monday? I got stud earrings.

Honored Contributor

Re: Xavier now on LC

[ Edited ]

@Margui wrote:

@SilleeMee: They were presenting the líne, yesterday. Very nice designs and I hope he do jewelry with natural gems. 

Did you see the Burmese sapphire show on Monday? I got stud earrings.

@Margui 

Yes, I watched the 2-hour show yesterday. Many encore pieces with a few new ones. Did you see I posted about Jay Feingold? He was the designer/presenter for the Xavier line but passed away last year. His wife, Carolyn, presented the collection yesterday. I'm not sure how long the collection will keep going since Jay is gone now. I was hoping for genuine gems to be brought into the line, but that might not happen now...but who knows.

I caught just a few of the sapphire shows but did not purchase. Hope you enjoy your new studs! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee : Here they are:image.png

Honored Contributor

Those are so pretty! @Margui  

Super Contributor

I think this the first time that I heard the designer passed away last year. I'm not a fan of cubic zirconia, but his seems to be an excellent quality. Imagine his pieces feature white zircon,a real gem that would be...wow! Zircon has a brilliance possibly even higher than a diamond or any other gem.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Effie54 I don't have cable and I watch the ShopLC channel via YouTube. Search for ShopLC live and enjoy.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee : Your earrings are stunning. Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I was heartened to see parts of the three hour show last night.  It still looks like older inventory, but one ring I have is marked X 925 STS. That STS is LC's mark.  These prices are so much lower than HSN that I tend to get carried away and bought two more rings. Here's hoping they are sticking around. 

Honored Contributor

I bought these studs after drooling over them for months on end. The customer reviews for them is what made me buy them and they looked stunning on air. Can't wait to get these.

3128653.jpg