Trusted Contributor

@Effie54,

So do I, so no more Xavier either🌻

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I ordered these hoops. They were under $30!

3128652_3.jpg

My hoops arrived today! They are so beautiful and look very expensive. When I ordered these I didn't know they were inside-out style. I love that. The milgraining and all the scroll work on the sides makes them really noticeable. Even with my long dark hair you can clearly see them.

I also received that black onyx pendant and it's spectacular! Can't wait for earrings to match it to come in.

Honored Contributor

Re: Xavier now on LC

[ Edited ]

Looks like there's NEW stuff showing up! I was beginning to wonder if they would ever get more things in stock and they have. Not many things just yet but I'm sure there will be more coming later.

For those who have Comcast, ShopLC is there. I got an email saying they are on Comcast now, but that depends where you are located.

Valued Contributor

Thanks! I just ordered this ring.

3126316_4.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

We have Comcast - so no LC channel. Smiley Sad

I also have Comcast and ShopLC.
“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I love that ring @Tsukiko . I've seen it before on air. I like the way those baguettes are set.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I love that ring @Tsukiko . I've seen it before on air. I like the way those baguettes are set.

I've been looking forever for a vintage style cluster ring that wasn't too big and this one looks perfect. Can't wait to get it. 😃

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two-hour show today 4/9...it's on right now if anyone is reading this.

They mentioned that Jay Feingold passed away last year. I had no idea. I believe his wife is the guest on the shows today.

Honored Contributor

I am in shock again.  Got home right at the end of the show and found this thread.  Jay Feingold passed away?  It must have happened right after the last show.  It looks like they are not going forward with this line, I sincerely hope I am wrong.  My condolences to his family.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass 

After watching the shows today, I did not hear or get the impression that the line is going away. But I did notice that the Xavier inventory dwindled down to practically nothing prior to today's shows and I thought that was a bit odd. Many of the items I saw presented today were not new but were from the first shows way back in 2018 when Jay was there.