Honored Contributor

I was rather shocked when HSN dropped Xavier and I think the owner was also.  He now is on LC with prices that are astoundingly low.  If you like this antique style jewelry, give it a try.  He will be back on at 1PM eastern today.  I have two new rings so far and they meet the quality of what HSN was offering.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Xavier now on LC

[ Edited ]

I watched all three hours last night! Stunning jewelry. I posted about Xavier coming back last month. I remember you said you got some rings @depglass. How did you like them?

Which ones did you get?

I can't wear rings. But there were two baguette 'spray' rings that were magnificent! The curved baguette earrings sold out  and those were so nice, too. Prices were unbelievable!

You had to have seen this on air when they showed it. Gorgeous!

3220926.jpg

Honored Contributor

I love them.  I got a three stone "yesterday, today and tomorrow" ring and an emeral cut rather large stone.  The prices were so low I thought I should pick up these basic styles I had never bothered buying.  I thought they were selling remainder HSN stock, the prices were so low.  Now I find all the prices are low. LC is my guilty pleasure, I can watch for hours at a time while doing housework or laundry and not bust the budget if I find something I can't resist.   

Honored Contributor

I ordered these hoops. They were under $30!

3128652_3.jpg

Respected Contributor

I like the Xavier Brand also. What is LC?

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I like the Xavier Brand also. What is LC?

It's a shopping network on TV...shoplc dot com. The 'LC' stands for 'Low Cost'. @culebra

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are 274 if you happen to have DISH.  Sillimee I love those earrings because they are the clicker back style, to quote anoher famous jewelry vendor on another channel. (Chuck Clemency)  I don't do well with posts and backs, I tend to lose them.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got this pendant, too. Look at the detail! Going to put it on a longer chain. Jay said he's planning on getting some matching pieces to it. Black onyx...I love it!

3226429_3.jpg

Jay said he uses zirconia (not crystals) by Swarovski (aka 'Signity'). If you know about CZs, that is a good one.  During his last visit he said he was going to consider bringing in some genuine colored gemstones in the collection. He sounded very excited about that so I have a feeling it will happen.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Those earrings were gone by the time I got to the computer, busy feeding DH lunch.  So I got the yellow "diamond" and the bangle.  These were more money than I planned to spend today (plan?  what plan?) but I usually buy one nice piece of jewelry at Christmas and give it to DH to give to me.  I would have spent more elsewhere, so I don't feel too guilty.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass,

Check back and see if some more hoops were added to their inventory. I just did and there are two pairs...for now anyway.