Honored Contributor

Re: Wowza! What a Great TS on HSN

On 1/20/2015 stevieb said:

Bling, please tell me it wasn't you that bought the twenty-two thousand dollar 14 carat tanzanite, diamond and 18K white gold ring over at HSN...

Wink

Oops... I stand corrected. Looks like they knocked that one down to half price, maybe so you could buy two!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

HQ and HSN have had so many more options than the disappointment that was Gem Day on the Q. It feels like the Q is the TV version of a Big Lots store anymore by comparison.

Blingie, glad you snagged that london blue sparkler -- my london blue leaf ring has shipped already! Go with your gut, sister. I was not a hog on the london blue (for once) and just stayed with the leaf ring this time. It was just such a relief to see some gorgeous gems! (Confession: also snagged 3 gorgeous rings -- one in iolite, one in peridot/chrome diopside and one in garnet -- at great prices at HQ, too).

Esteemed Contributor

Bling, please tell me it wasn't you that bought the twenty-two thousand dollar 14 carat tanzanite, diamond and 18K white gold ring over at HSN...

Wink

Oops... I stand corrected. Looks like they knocked that one down to half price, maybe so you could buy two!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Lol StevieB you rascal. I also wanted that 500 dollar double row London blue line bracelet, but had to draw the line somewhere. I was a bit conservative and just stuck with the London blue bridge ring. That's a first for me. Be careful in the snow today. I hate to even go out, but that ring needs to be paid darn it, lol.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sammycat. Wow! You were a bit busy over at ShopHQ weren't you! What a nice haul. Enjoy those beauties when you get them. I saw the leaf ring and wow! That's a stunner. Gorgeous ring. I don't regret canceling the TS opal ring. That London blue bridge ring got me hook, line, and sinker. I love bridge rings. Have a few from Victoria Wieck. The only thing I purchased from gem week was a bold three stone pink Quartz ring from Chuck that also has white zircon butterflies on it. Got almost 80 dollars off on it. That was my only purchase there. Now I have to behave. Hope you're feeling better today. Let me know how you love your ring when it arrives. I don't know if mine shipped or not. Haven't checked my order status. This is one ring I want in a hurry. I can't wait to see this brilliant cut London blue stone. Be well my friend. Don't like hearing you've been under the weather!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Ms X said:

It is pretty. Check out Nicky Butler's stuff. I saw his show early this morning and it was one of his best ones ever. Everything was so colorful and it seemed to match with what Colleen's showing.

You are right he did have some nice pieces. I've never purchased his jewelry before but I may in the future if he keeps up these nice designs.