Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wowza! What a Great TS on HSN

On 1/20/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/20/2015 millieshops said:

I've never figured out why, but I don't like rings with multi-colored stones as with the tourmalines. I love the multi-colors in earrings and necklaces. Weird, but at least it will save me any temptation to order.

Not a big fan of multi-color gemstone pieces, regardless of what they are. At least with this ring though, there are a few colors in the tourmaline choice, rather than the 'every color of the rainbow' stuff so often put out there with the multi pieces...

Both the tourmaline and tanzanite are pretty rings, Bling. I've been over on HQ, so I'm not much in the market right now... Even if not for me, hoping you love it upon arrival and enjoy!

Wink

Hi there StevieB. I do think the tsv is pretty, but I just cancelled it because I don't think it has an under gallery and I don't want to take a chance that the Opal will be without those fires of color. I saw a ring I love more. I can thank Sammycat for that. Sammycat and I both love our London Blue stone rings. She ordered a gorgeous leaf ring and I Happened to see an almost six ct. Round tension set London blue bridge ring that will be presented at 8:00 tonight. I guess a girl's allowed to change her mind.
Super Contributor

On 1/20/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

I've never figured out why, but I don't like rings with multi-colored stones as with the tourmalines. I love the multi-colors in earrings and necklaces. Weird, but at least it will save me any temptation to order.

Not a big fan of multi-color gemstone pieces, regardless of what they are. At least with this ring though, there are a few colors in the tourmaline choice, rather than the 'every color of the rainbow' stuff so often put out there with the multi pieces...

Both the tourmaline and tanzanite are pretty rings, Bling. I've been over on HQ, so I'm not much in the market right now... Even if not for me, hoping you love it upon arrival and enjoy!

Wink

Hi there StevieB. I do think the tsv is pretty, but I just cancelled it because I don't think it has an under gallery and I don't want to take a chance that the Opal will be without those fires of color. I saw a ring I love more. I can thank Sammycat for that. Sammycat and I both love our London Blue stone rings. She ordered a gorgeous leaf ring and I Happened to see an almost six ct. Round tension set London blue bridge ring that will be presented at 8:00 tonight. I guess a girl's allowed to change her mind.

Wow, that's a pretty ring!

Super Contributor

I'm trying to figure out what necklace is on the wall displayed on the jewelry bust behind the host. It's a large diamond shape pendant on a chain. I'm coming up empty on searching for it. Anyone know?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 kathoderay said:

Wink

Wow, that's a pretty ring!

That ring totally blew me away. Even my hubby said that the bridge London blue ring has it all over the TS ring. I was glad I was able to cancel the opal ring and get that London blue.
Respected Contributor

It is pretty. Check out Nicky Butler's stuff. I saw his show early this morning and it was one of his best ones ever. Everything was so colorful and it seemed to match with what Colleen's showing.

Honored Contributor

beautiful

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Favorite Son said:

It looks like they have a new sterling silver line to sell, too. Clean lines, somewhat reasonable prices (I still remember the days of $19.99 silver hoops), and no weird coatings or fillers. It is called Sevilla Silver.

I saw a couple pieces presented. Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Wink

Absolutely! And speaking of which, I have my finger on the submit button for a London blue and peridot ring over at HQ... I've lost out on several pieces this week over there because I didn't act quickly and they must not have a big stock of some items because they seem to sell out a lot! I wonder how the ole Q is doing with their sell outs lately... I wish they'd sell completely out of vacuums and blenders and computers so they could offer something of actual interest!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh my, I just saw that leaf ring... So pretty!

Honored Contributor

Bling, please tell me it wasn't you that bought the twenty-two thousand dollar 14 carat tanzanite, diamond and 18K white gold ring over at HSN...

Wink