Esteemed Contributor

Wowza! What a Great TS on HSN

What a beautiful Opal Tourmaline Ring Colleen has for the TS on HSN. Comes in tanzanite also. I had to have the tourmaline. It is beautiful! Free Shipping also. Can't get better then that. This ring is bold and the surrounding stones are a good size too. It's super gorgeous.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wowza! What a Great TS on HSN

The rings do look lovely, I am not a real opal lover ,am interested in seeing what the show has.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm also not an opal lover, but the stones that surround it got me to buy it. I love the shape of the ring also. Have to get it home. I guess if I don't like it I can always return it. This is a ring I have to see in person.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I love Ethiopian opals and multicolor tourmaline, but this design is nothing special to me. I don't like oval shaped gems at all. Just not unique.

Respected Contributor

It looks like they have a new sterling silver line to sell, too. Clean lines, somewhat reasonable prices (I still remember the days of $19.99 silver hoops), and no weird coatings or fillers. It is called Sevilla Silver.

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Penellope said:

Thanks for the heads up. I love Ethiopian opals and multicolor tourmaline, but this design is nothing special to me. I don't like oval shaped gems at all. Just not unique.

The design of the ring is similar to the Gem Treasures TTV on ShopHQ today.

I know the stones are different, I'm talking design only.

Neither ring appeals to me at all.

Super Contributor

Love the colors also. However lots of Colleen's rings start at size 6 which is to big for me. I don't want to incur a sizing charge on top of the ring charge.

Respected Contributor

I wish she made smaller sizes but the ring was very pretty!
Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, you will laugh. I was up late last night because I'm sick (pneumonia, what a drag) and I said to DH: "Now that is a Blingie ring."

Hope you love it and it meets your expectations!

P.S. In a drug-induced stupor, I bought Colleen's new london blue topaz leaf ring...to be shown in 8 p.m. hour. It just spoke to me.

Honored Contributor

I've never figured out why, but I don't like rings with multi-colored stones as with the tourmalines. I love the multi-colors in earrings and necklaces. Weird, but at least it will save me any temptation to order.