Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wowza! What a Great TS on HSN

On 1/20/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Blingie, you will laugh. I was up late last night because I'm sick (pneumonia, what a drag) and I said to DH: "Now that is a Blingie ring."

Hope you love it and it meets your expectations!

P.S. In a drug-induced stupor, I bought Colleen's new london blue topaz leaf ring...to be shown in 8 p.m. hour. It just spoke to me.

Hi Sammycat!

So sorry to hear you have Pneumonia{#emotions_dlg.crying} I hope you're on the mend now and you get back to your good self in a hurry.Cool One way of doing that is buying that beautiful london blue leaf ring. I took a look at it on the program guide and it's beautiful. Wear that beauty well. It's very pretty and anything that's London Blue is always a winner. Love that stone. Did you see the "make a wish" London Blue Ring? The one that's tension set on a bridge setting. What a stunner that ring is. I'm going to stick with the TS ring. It's a nice pop of color, and I don't own an opal ring. That ring just spoke to me. I also don't have anything tourmaline either. This ring just fits the bill. You are right is a blingie ring. I had no idea about this TS. I just happened to be up and flipped over to it and first saw it presented.

Get well fast girlfriend and enjoy your new ring when it arrives. Wear in the best of health.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Blingie, you will laugh. I was up late last night because I'm sick (pneumonia, what a drag) and I said to DH: "Now that is a Blingie ring."

P.S. In a drug-induced stupor, I bought Colleen's new london blue topaz leaf ring...to be shown in 8 p.m. hour. It just spoke to me.

Hi Sammycat!

So sorry to hear you have Pneumonia{#emotions_dlg.crying} I hope you're on the mend now and you get back to your good self in a hurry.Cool One way of doing that is buying that beautiful london blue leaf ring. I took a look at it on the program guide and it's beautiful. Wear that beauty well. It's very pretty and anything that's London Blue is always a winner. Love that stone. Did you see the "make a wish" London Blue Ring? The one that's tension set on a bridge setting. What a stunner that ring is. I'm going to stick with the TS ring. It's a nice pop of color, and I don't own an opal ring. That ring just spoke to me. I also don't have anything tourmaline either. This ring just fits the bill. You are right is a blingie ring. I had no idea about this TS. I just happened to be up and flipped over to it and first saw it presented.

Get well fast girlfriend and enjoy your new ring when it arrives. Wear in the best of health.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Thanks Blingie, I do believe that "gem acquisition" is the key to healing. Wink I did see the "make a wish" ring -- gorgeous! I expect a review of your new sparkler ASAP.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Good Morning ladies,

I had seen the previews about this TS.. I love Opals and I don't have any..

I was up a lot later than normal last night, and was able to catch the presentation at midnight. Sometimes, when I order things on impulse, I live to regret it.

So I didn't order it then. I woke up this morning and I still wanted the ring so badly.

So I ordered the Tanzanite.

I am with the person that said they aren't in favor of multi colored gemstones.

I have to agree..

So I am so happy that it was still available this morning.

Everyone have a nice day!

Regular Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Favorite Son said:

It looks like they have a new sterling silver line to sell, too. Clean lines, somewhat reasonable prices (I still remember the days of $19.99 silver hoops), and no weird coatings or fillers. It is called Sevilla Silver.

Just saw them online. Lovely. They remind me some of the products on those Sunday morning silver shows on the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Hi Sammycat!

Thanks Blingie, I do believe that "gem acquisition" is the key to healing. Wink I did see the "make a wish" ring -- gorgeous! I expect a review of your new sparkler ASAP.

Will do Sammycat. I can't wait to get this one. I wear a lot of solids and this is perfect for color. By the way, Judith is coming out with a very lovely and beautiful london blue heart ring. Somebody we all know and love posted it. I was drooling when I saw that beauty. I bet between the two of us we could open up our own London Blue store, lol. Back to work I go. Have to earn that money to pay for the beautiful babble I bought. Get some rest and get well.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Funny how you don't realize something until someone else says it or you read it. I also don't like rings that have a center stone and are surrounded by multi-colored stones in a ring but do appreciate that in pendants and bracelets.

Am currently watching and enjoying the Mateo Bijoux line on HSN.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

It's a pretty ring, but I think I'll pass. I will say that I thoroughly enjoy watching Colleen and some of the other HSN hosts present jewelry. On most occasions, they wear a neutral color of nail polish which makes it to much easier to focus on the jewelry, rather than loud nail polish. (If it wasn't for Anna Griffin and many other craft shows on HSN tomorrow, I'd probably relent and buy the TS ring!!! It sure is pretty!)

Super Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Favorite Son said:

It looks like they have a new sterling silver line to sell, too. Clean lines, somewhat reasonable prices (I still remember the days of $19.99 silver hoops), and no weird coatings or fillers. It is called Sevilla Silver.

I was tempted to purchase the cut-out cuff when I previewed the line last night. I should have known, it sold out.

Super Contributor

I went through 21 days of viral pneumonia h*ll during Christmas time and I still feel off my game - I hope you get well soon!

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 millieshops said:

I've never figured out why, but I don't like rings with multi-colored stones as with the tourmalines. I love the multi-colors in earrings and necklaces. Weird, but at least it will save me any temptation to order.

Not a big fan of multi-color gemstone pieces, regardless of what they are. At least with this ring though, there are a few colors in the tourmaline choice, rather than the 'every color of the rainbow' stuff so often put out there with the multi pieces...

Both the tourmaline and tanzanite are pretty rings, Bling. I've been over on HQ, so I'm not much in the market right now... Even if not for me, hoping you love it upon arrival and enjoy!

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...