Respected Contributor
On 2/12/2015 millieshops said:

Neat find.

Ripka seems to be disappearing from lots of retailers. I can't think of any local shops with any of her lines. I've never collected, but I always look.

Thank you Millieshops. I have see her pieces also on Ruelala (in fact this week). The only piece I had from her was a watch (MOP) which was beautiful. Not a fan of diamonique. The prices that Sam's had them at I just could not pass up.

Respected Contributor
On 2/12/2015 luvstosshop said:

AWE!!! Thanks Hoover, I appreciate you doing that!

You are right about that necklace, I need to get it!

Let me know if you find it at your club.

Esteemed Contributor

Love when someone gets a great deal on such pretty things. Congrats on such a great find.

Still jealous though !!

Respected Contributor
On 2/12/2015 hopi said:

Love when someone gets a great deal on such pretty things. Congrats on such a great find.

Still jealous though !!

Hopi, call you local Sam's Club. Maybe they will have something left in their inventory. Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor
Interesting how such an overpriced line at QVC can sell for a lot less elsewhere. In Canada the Ripka line is expensive at TSC -- even more expensive than QVC.
Respected Contributor
On 2/16/2015 TY said: Interesting how such an overpriced line at QVC can sell for a lot less elsewhere. In Canada the Ripka line is expensive at TSC -- even more expensive than QVC.

Ty, I am sure they are not going to sell to Sam's Club anymore so they reduced them to get hem out of stock. My gain, huh?

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/16/2015 Hoovermom said:
On 2/16/2015 TY said: Interesting how such an overpriced line at QVC can sell for a lot less elsewhere. In Canada the Ripka line is expensive at TSC -- even more expensive than QVC.

Ty, I am sure they are not going to sell to Sam's Club anymore so they reduced them to get hem out of stock. My gain, huh?

Hoovermom, you definitely got a good deal on her jewelry line by buying it on sale at Sam's Club!