Honored Contributor

Re: Wow. Today (10/2) is Creede Silver Day and not one current post about it?

On 10/2/2014 jlkz said: Do you think QVC will get the message ????

Well, if someone thinks to post these comments in the QVC Suggestion Box section, there's a good chance! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

I stayed up last night but nothing grabbed my attention, funny thing though I turned it off last night while they were showing J318789 and when I switched over at 9a (central) they were displaying the same ring.

Respected Contributor

On 10/2/2014 GinaV24 said:
On 10/2/2014 faeriemoon said:

No; they'll just wrongly deduce that jewelry doesn't sell and start pushing more electronics, mattresses and Vitamixes.

Boy you are so right about that. Q misunderstands WHY not as many people are interested. I have lovely pieces that are different that I purchased when silver style and the BBSD and Creede days had special and unique pieces. I probably won't buy anything from today's shows because I don't see anything that unusual.

ITA with both of you! I use to wait for this day and loved the shows. Now it's just the same pieces over and over and the pieces are not that special. I think the Q needs some new buyers who get it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/2/2014 silkyk said:
On 10/2/2014 GinaV24 said:

No; they'll just wrongly deduce that jewelry doesn't sell and start pushing more electronics, mattresses and Vitamixes.

Boy you are so right about that. Q misunderstands WHY not as many people are interested. I have lovely pieces that are different that I purchased when silver style and the BBSD and Creede days had special and unique pieces. I probably won't buy anything from today's shows because I don't see anything that unusual.

ITA with both of you! I use to wait for this day and loved the shows. Now it's just the same pieces over and over and the pieces are not that special. I think the Q needs some new buyers who get it.

I think you all make stellar points and I hope someone reads this. It's not just about the cost of the items; it's the total lack of anything fresh or interesting.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

I'm hoping for more Dysons.

Honored Contributor

Because this appears to be yet another Q foray into the world of bland...

I've not seen a single thing that truly ignited my interest.

And, yet again, a whole slew of hoops, crystals and black spinel...

Yet another formerly fun event they've diluted and dumbed down to the point of 'why bother'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 ChicagoHeather said:

I'm hoping for more Dysons.

Forgot the Dysons; what was I thinking?{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

So why doesn't QVC offer easy pay on all silver items today? They do on the pieces that are 1oo's of $ but not the lesser priced ones. Drives me insane that they are so freaking stingy with that. I won't be buying or even watching today. No big deal to them, I'm sure.

Esteemed Contributor

The items I saw at midnight looked great. I will take jewelry any day over electronics, sleep number, or Bose. Oh no, they put SG in the day, do we ever get a break from her bragging and constant yapping over everyone???

Esteemed Contributor

What gives with all the crystals anyway? Is Diamonique now so expensive that they have to substitute crystal for it? And not even Swarovski; just generic cut glass.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat