Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my Granddaughter a cute unicorn pendant 3 days ago....its here today!  Beautifully packaged, nice silver chain included. Free shipping.  Great service, good product.  I think she'll love it.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I saw that pendant, she will love itSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have ordered from them too and always have a good experience. My most recent purchase is a jewelry scale (I am curious about the weight differences in my old gold pieces as compared to the new ones we see).  My sister orders from them too.  I can watch on our Roku.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Love my Bella Luce !!!

Honored Contributor

I just like the Bella Luce.  Their gold is not very appealing to me.  The 10K looks so pale and cheap..  Plus very small gram weight.  Necklaces weighting in at 2 grams.  

The reason I like Bella Luce are the styles.  Super cute.  I caved and purchased a dangling 3 starfish.  So very cute.  The chain, although seems durable... are hard to open and close.  And they are all alike.  I also got a crescent moon and star (with a Bella Luce) on it.  But sadly, the same chain.  I'm keeping it, but it takes a while to try and get the chain on. I might stop buying necklaces for this reason,  though no matter how cute.  Diamonique could take a few lessons on style from Bella Luce. 

Their gemstones are semi precious except for Tanzanite.  But they never offer very desireable gems like Pariaba, good looking  Sapphires and good rubies.  They offer cloudy emeralds in a sick yellow green shade, heavily oiled.. You can get a ton of emeralds anywhere like that.  A good color emerald is hard to find. Just because an emerald is from Columbia, does not mean it's a good gem..  Also they are more apt to only offer gems that are cabochon.  In short, anyway they can keep the price down. And of course too much silver. 

Because they plate about 90% of silver in rhodium, they've been making noise about how expensive it is to plate the silver. I've already heard 3 of the hosts say that.  So it will be a matter of time, before they will offer straight sterling silver.  No rhodium plate. Their products will take a dive if they do that.  You can only spend so much time preventing sterling from tarnishing. 

But Bella Luce made this network.  The best fake diamond out there. Who ever developed this, should take all the praise.

Honored Contributor

Their Fabulite is fabulous. Sparkle beyond anything else I own including Moissanite.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I just like the Bella Luce.  Their gold is not very appealing to me.  The 10K looks so pale and cheap..  Plus very small gram weight.  Necklaces weighting in at 2 grams.  

The reason I like Bella Luce are the styles.  Super cute.  I caved and purchased a dangling 3 starfish.  So very cute.  The chain, although seems durable... are hard to open and close.  And they are all alike.  I also got a crescent moon and star (with a Bella Luce) on it.  But sadly, the same chain.  I'm keeping it, but it takes a while to try and get the chain on. I might stop buying necklaces for this reason,  though no matter how cute.  Diamonique could take a few lessons on style from Bella Luce. 

Their gemstones are semi precious except for Tanzanite.  But they never offer very desireable gems like Pariaba, good looking  Sapphires and good rubies.  They offer cloudy emeralds in a sick yellow green shade, heavily oiled.. You can get a ton of emeralds anywhere like that.  A good color emerald is hard to find. Just because an emerald is from Columbia, does not mean it's a good gem..  Also they are more apt to only offer gems that are cabochon.  In short, anyway they can keep the price down. And of course too much silver. 

Because they plate about 90% of silver in rhodium, they've been making noise about how expensive it is to plate the silver. I've already heard 3 of the hosts say that.  So it will be a matter of time, before they will offer straight sterling silver.  No rhodium plate. Their products will take a dive if they do that.  You can only spend so much time preventing sterling from tarnishing. 

But Bella Luce made this network.  The best fake diamond out there. Who ever developed this, should take all the praise.

@songbird I've seen exotic stones (Morganite, Kunzite, Kyanite) from time to time.  Thing is no one has an abundance of exotic gemstones except the Gem Shopping Network.  There is no middle man with that network.  I don't see the high end kinds of sapphires and rubies on any shopping channel anymore because non treated good pieces cost enormous amounts of money.  If you come upon some; you will pay a hefty price.  Yes, those emeralds are included and oiled.  

Speaking of low gold gram weight, that's the thing now.  Not exclusive to JTV.  No one can afford the higher gram weighty 14kt gold.  Some of it is cost prohibitive nowadays.  

If you want Paraiba Tourmalines, check out the Gem Shopping Network with that turntable and be prepared to pay.  They are a rare color of tourmaline.  So is the Indocolite (which I love).

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Their Fabulite is fabulous. Sparkle beyond anything else I own including Moissanite.

I like it too.  Very nice.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@songbird I've seen exotic stones (Morganite, Kunzite, Kyanite) from time to time.  Thing is no one has an abundance of exotic gemstones except the Gem Shopping Network.  There is no middle man with that network.  I don't see the high end kinds of sapphires and rubies on any shopping channel anymore because non treated good pieces cost enormous amounts of money.  If you come upon some; you will pay a hefty price.  Yes, those emeralds are included and oiled.  

Speaking of low gold gram weight, that's the thing now.  Not exclusive to JTV.  No one can afford the higher gram weighty 14kt gold.  Some of it is cost prohibitive nowadays.  

If you want Paraiba Tourmalines, check out the Gem Shopping Network with that turntable and be prepared to pay.  They are a rare color of tourmaline.  So is the Indocolite (which I love).

I have one thankfully.  It's a blue green color. They are super expensive.  Got it from TVON. I was never in to the Tanzanite craze.  That stone is too soft for me.  I don't own one. Another network that offers cut gems with diamonds accents in 14/18K/platinum Is TVON..  Today JTV had on lab created Sapphires. It's too expensive for them to offer natural ones. I have never, ever seen a natural sapphire on that network. And yes, most of my sapphires are form Gem Shopping. Tourmaline is considered a middle of the road gem (as opposed to semi precious)  but 2 of them are super expensive.  Indicolite and Parabia they are both gorgeous.  I still don't have a indicolite.  Cost wise, my Parabia and one corn flower sapphire are my most expensive pieces of jewelry. I'm not a huge fan of gems themselves.  Just certain kinds like Corundum and Tourmaline.  Another middle of the road gem that I like is the Aqua. 

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@songbird wrote:

I have one thankfully.  It's a blue green color. They are super expensive.  Got it from TVON. I was never in to the Tanzanite craze.  That stone is too soft for me.  I don't own one. Another network that offers cut gems with diamonds accents in 14/18K/platinum Is TVON..  Today JTV had on lab created Sapphires. It's too expensive for them to offer natural ones. I have never, ever seen a natural sapphire on that network. And yes, most of my sapphires are form Gem Shopping. Tourmaline is considered a middle of the road gem (as opposed to semi precious)  but 2 of them are super expensive.  Indicolite and Parabia they are both gorgeous.  I still don't have a indicolite.  Cost wise, my Parabia and one corn flower sapphire are my most expensive pieces of jewelry. I'm not a huge fan of gems themselves.  Just certain kinds like Corundum and Tourmaline.  Another middle of the road gem that I like is the Aqua. 

@songbirdlucky gal.  I know you know how hard is to come by those beautiful colors of tourmies.  I love the Pariaba, Indocolite and Rubellite.  I've seen Rubellite look like Pink Tourmaline and not red enough.  I know there is a classification, but the redder the better for Rubellite.  I just wish I had purchased some beautiful pieces when I had the chance.  Now, I can't afford to buy any of these exotic gems. 

The cornflower color sapphire must be Ceylon.  Those are really excellent quality.  It's my birthstone and I've been on a hunt for years trying to find good quality (not too dark sapphires).  Kanchanuburri, I don't like.  They are dark.

I've considered lab created but I don't know.  I was on that site just yesterday browsing.  I'm going to check out the one you mentioned too.

Thanks for responding.