Trusted Contributor

Wow, I really like the Honora silver toggle necklace with the Ming pearl

I haven't ordered anything from Honora in a couple of years. The last item I ordered were the "makeup" colored keshi necklace with gold beads in between. I just don't need much jewelry anymore.

Then today I saw the toggle silver necklace with the Ming pearl for $119 and had to have it! That is a substantial piece for the price and is something I will wear alot this summer. I love the design.

I miss Ralph Rossini though I am sorry that he left Honora after 20 years. I hope he is well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow, I really like the Honora silver toggle necklace with the Ming pearl

I'm not a big fan of pearls, especially Honora, and usually don't even watch the shows but did a Q check this afternoon and saw that watch and thought it was very pretty. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I love that piece also!  But I have something similar in my jewelry collection now!  I am a pearl lover and have purchased some Honora over the years but now they show too many ringed pearls in their shows and I just don't care for them!

Honored Contributor

I never cared for pearls at all until I turned 60 and let my hair go silver. Now pearls compliment my coloring and I find I love the simplicity of pearls.... guess it is an old lady thing or something....... Here is a recent picture of me

IMG_0187.JPG

Honored Contributor

Love your cat-eye glasses, @SeaMaiden

Trusted Contributor

Newgate, are the Ming pearls the same as the Ripple pearls from PearlParadise?

Trusted Contributor

I must be crazy. I just cancelled my order. Like I need anymore pearls. 

I have several pearlparadise strands that I can't even sell on ebay.

Honored Contributor

I almost ordered that necklace, but they didn't mention the weight of the silver so I'm thinking it's light weight for that price. I like pearls, but really don't wear them that often, I do love the large pearl studs though and wear those a fair amount.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of pearls, especially Honora, and usually don't even watch the shows but did a Q check this afternoon and saw that watch and thought it was very pretty. 

@Kachina624 I have no trouble selling any of my jewelry on EBay, but I can't even give away anything that reads honora.  I even put all my necklaces for 10 bucks and couldn't sell them.  They were new with the tags still on them.  Won't buy anymore.  

Honored Contributor

Lets face it @Blingqueen023  Honora Pearls are terribly flawed, misshapen, pearls often dyed atrocious colors.  I've never seen the appeal.  I'm surprised they've been so successful.