Honored Contributor

Just flicked QVC on and Michael Dawkins and Rick are presenting a gorgeous silver chain - and I don't even love the white metals.

Honored Contributor

it is gorgeous and so simple.

very glad MD is back!

i am very tempted by both the necklace and the bracelet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I am looking at the MD bracelet for $109.  I want it so bad but I don't need to purchase.  boo hoo

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

The design is beautiful,but the bracelet clasp is top heavy it will end up on the bottom of your wrist  instead on top.16.5 gram for a bracelet for me is to light weight for this design.In my opinion for the bracelet clasp to stay on top the weight needs to be evenly distribute.

Now the necklace,the beautiful clap will set nicely on front of the neck.Mr Dawkins Starry Night jewelry is simular to Lagos cavier jewelry.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i caved........ordered the 20 inch necklace, the average sized bracelet, and the matching enhancer.

i wasnt going to order anything today. Smiley Embarassed

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Too bad there's no way we can find it and look at it.  Why, why do people post comments about merchandise but don't include item numbers?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

24 inch chain

https://www.qvc.com/Michael-Dawkins-Sterling-Silver-Signature-Chain-Necklace%2C-400g.product.J358915...

matching bracelet

https://www.qvc.com/Michael-Dawkins-Sterling-Silver-Signature-Chain-Bracelet%2C-163g.product.J358917...

enhancer

https://www.qvc.com/Michael-Dawkins-Sterling-Silver-Starry-Night-Oval-Enhancer%2C-170g.product.J3589...

Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful set. I don't own any of his jewelry, but I like that. @sunshine45 Please let us know what you think of the pieces in person.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 What a beautiful set- one of the few presentations I was able to view yesterday on the Crede shows.  The necklace and matching pieces immediately caught my eye.  You are just going to love them!  If you don't at least you have until after the holidays to return them.....ha ha like that is going to happen!