Frequent Contributor

Re: Wouldn't it be nice if QVC brought back...

The Once in a Lifetime jewelry show- and the Holiday Diamond Ring that came in the beautiful red wood box!

Valued Contributor

I loved the Andy Warhol RLM jewelry also.  I've seen a few pieces on eBay over the past few years. 

Wish Robert Lee Morris would bring back his fine jewelry sterling silver line, in all it's glory.

Valued Contributor

I loved the affordable Murano Italian jewelry they used to have especially the earrings, pendants and the watches. 

Also Joseph Esposito sterling silver jewelry.  I have a wide square silver ring of his that is flat on 4 sides but rounded on the edges.  It was so comfortable to wear.  I can't wear it any longer since I have arthritis which has changed my ring size.  I would definitely order a larger one if it was available.

I liked Lee Sands jewelry also esp. pearl and coral jewelry.  Hope he is well in his retirement.  Wish they would have a special show for retired vendors to bring in some of their favs.

Non jewelry item/vendor I would like to see return - Indigo Moon Jackets vendor. Stan Herman's cotton chenille robes and bed jackets.  The vendor who offered the reversible boiled wool sweaters that were soo warm but casual looking.  I loved the MaxxNY handbag line also...didn't Cheri Christmas tell us she would be back???

Valued Contributor

Oh yes, Yim Tom was a class act.  I have many pieces of her Chinese jade jewelry and still love everything.  Her shows were very special and educational. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Jade.  Search turns up zero.  Are we still boycotting Myanmar?  What happened to Chinese jade?    We will import their clothing but not their jewelry?  Not stating an opinion here, just asking.  

The only place that sells them is Gem Shopping Network.  They specialize in Jadeite.  Mostly carved pieces, signed by the artist.   Most of these are antiques.  Some from the turn of the 20th century.  Newer pieces of Jade is in trouble. Myanmar is drowning right now.  Terrible floods have halted all the Jade trade and the more valuable Jadeite.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Orit Schatzman; Lauren G. Adams; and much more Kirk's Folly.  Also a glamorous Hollywood jewelry line similar to Nolan Miller.

Respected Contributor

@CaChica wrote:

Also Joseph Esposito sterling silver jewelry.  I have a wide square silver ring of his that is flat on 4 sides but rounded on the edges.

Do you mean this one?

Snapshot 1 (11-30-2020 3-47 AM).png

Regular Contributor

Just to have the beautiful pieces they would show, especially the silver from silver style. Most of mine from there. Prices were good and the silver hefty, not thin like now. Wish I had purchased more.