Super Contributor

Would be fun to watch if....................

I had to turn the channel on the jewelry show because I can't warch the venders get interrupted so much. I wish the Q would choose hosts that would allow a guest to finish talking about their item ...So frustrating...not enjoyable at all..................

Super Contributor

Re: Would be fun to watch if....................

The first hour was not fun, I even miss Riock and his laugh.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now Miss Robot is hosting the second and third hours making mistake after mistake.

Trusted Contributor

Normally she let's the JAI guy talk more, but when she started reading the meaning of each stone, and then asking him the personal love meaning behind the olive quartz, I knew pretty much how the whole hour was going to go down.  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Jewery shows are the only shows I watch on Q anymore....As soon as I saw the host at midnight, I checked out the TSV and turned it off. Can Not watch her at all.

Respected Contributor

I love bling for sure,but today could be dangerous for me with over spending.as far as what host is on i have 1 in particular i cannot watch.she sells shoes also.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Jewery shows are the only shows I watch on Q anymore....As soon as I saw the host at midnight, I checked out the TSV and turned it off. Can Not watch her at all.

@ellaphant 

Same, that one is a channel changer for me too. You mentioned only watching jewelry shows, haven't the jewelry shows dwindled significantly over the last several years? I remember Barbara Bixby, Michael Dawkins, who could forget Barry Cord of Kieselstein Cord, RLM etc. Since I don't watch jewelry shows much any longer, have the designers been replaced or is it mostly generic jewelry?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rockygems123 wrote:

...haven't the jewelry shows dwindled significantly over the last several years?

Yes, we had a thread about that where I posted the decline in jewelry TSVs over the years. 2020 had 11 jewelry TSVs.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Jewelry/The-Great-Fine-Jewelry-Decline/td-p/6372405 

JAI is mostly the only designer jewelry now, besides Lisa Freede, Lisa Mason, and all the hosts designing for Diamonique.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant 

Same, that one is a channel changer for me too. You mentioned only watching jewelry shows, haven't the jewelry shows dwindled significantly over the last several years? I remember Barbara Bixby, Michael Dawkins, who could forget Barry Cord of Kieselstein Cord, RLM etc. Since I don't watch jewelry shows much any longer, have the designers been replaced or is it mostly generic jewelry?

Jewelry sales are way down so Q no longer features these shows as much as they used to and I have not seen the above mentioned designers in years. I buy very little jewelry anymore but I still enjoy watching.

Super Contributor

Lol yes that did me in! Did you see the look on his face when she kept interrupting? I felt bad for him....