Super Contributor

Re: Would anyone help me choose between these Arte d Oro hoops

I like the second pair better.

Regular Contributor

Thanks girls for all ur responses. I appreciate it.
Super Contributor

Adding my vote for #2!

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2014 stevieb said:
On 2/18/2014 Cardamom said: For some reason unbeknownst to me I do not like oval hoops. I guess I am just used to round. I have one pair of oval hoops and I don't wear them. So, of those two I would pick #1. If I were to spend a lot of money on a pair of hoops I would buy high polished hoops. That is just my preference.

I hear that... not a big fan of oval hoops either. Both pretty, though. Still like the first ones best.

Wink

Even though I voted for #2, I don't care for oval hoops either. On me, anyway.Smile

Contributor

I have a second pair in white gold and the finish is just to die for!! So much better than picture shows!!!

Regular Contributor

On 2/19/2014 Fluffy_2 said:

I have a second pair in white gold and the finish is just to die for!! So much better than picture shows!!!

Fluffy are they substantial in size? And also which other color do u have? One of the reviews said that the yellow is lighter in color.
Contributor

On 2/19/2014 dimple said:
On 2/19/2014 Fluffy_2 said:

Fluffy are they substantial in size? And also which other color do u have? One of the reviews said that the yellow is lighter in color.

Hi dimple ,

Yes , they are pretty substantial in size and weight (7.2 grams). I wanted to ordered the yellow too, but then I looked at my jewelry box and discovered that I have at least a dozen of YG hoops in all sizes and shapes and I bought 18K bangle on eBay instead .

But every piece of Arte d'oro in yellow gold that I own has a rich buttery color. Nothing is pale at all!