Honored Contributor

Re: Would You Wear a $2000.00 Gold Coin Pendant?

I do own a small coin collection. But I would never wear any of the coins as jewelry. I never really cared for coin jewelry much. But for those who do, I hope you enjoy it.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I would wear it - 2,000 k for a piece of jewelry is not really that much.  If I was out on a city street I would put it under my shirt - no big deal - I carry my own protection so anyone that tried to take it would be blown away anyway

Trusted Contributor

@CaneCorsoMom wrote:

I would wear it - 2,000 k for a piece of jewelry is not really that much.  If I was out on a city street I would put it under my shirt - no big deal - I carry my own protection so anyone that tried to take it would be blown away anyway

You sound exacty like me; could be my twin lol!  I also carry for my protection but so far never needed it but better to be safe than sorry.  I also wear jewelry a lot more expensive than the coin pendant and think nothing of it.  I had the jeweler design me a diamond pendant that is 4 carats and I wear it on a 2 carat diamond by the yard necklace.  I never think a thing about wearing my jewelry out and it is nothing for me to have on 7 diamond rings when I go out.  I am a jewelry addict for diamonds and gold lol.