Trusted Contributor

Re: Won't give credit for the reduced price

Please contact the QVC Social Team by email. I see what you are saying and yes I too would rather have a credit to my account than a Q credit. I have contacted the Social Team many times on price differences and have had no problem with them crediting my initial form of pay method. The representative you talked to is wrong. As a matter fact they always ask me if I want a credit back to my credit card or a Q credit. So the representative just isn’t quite clear as to QVC policies.

Valued Contributor

I am very pleased that the next CS person did give the credit right away on my credit card.  He said that is QVC policy.  Also, he was very polite and aimed to help.  I was shocked at how rude the first CS person was.  I have never had a rude Cust. service person.  All of them over the years have been to nice and helpful.  I guess there can always be a bad one in the bunch.  I am interested in hearing about this social Team many of you are mentioning.  How do you reach them?  I don't know anything about them.  I have received an incorrect shirt 3X this month.  They can't seem to get the right SG top into the mail.  I keep having to return the wrong one.  Maybe the Social Team can help me with that.  Thanks in advance for anyone who can tell me how to reach them.

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 

The QVC Social team members are also moderators of the forums and are very helpful with customer service issues.

You can contact them for assistance by emailing QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com or post your problem in the Customer Care forum which they closely monitor.

They're the best!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Woin't give credit for the reduced price

I think posters are missing the OPs posts that c/s fixed the issue.

I've always been given a credit on my account.

Glad it worked out.

Valued Contributor

Re: Woin't give credit for the reduced price

GCR18--Yes CS fixed the problem. Thanks

Honored Contributor

I called about a price break in April.  They credited my credit card for the difference.  They don't apply the difference to future easy pays like Evine does.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mia 2  .. send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Trusted Contributor

I thought the rule was within 30 days the customer will receive the price difference plus any applicable taxes as a credit to the original payment method.  Sounds OK to me.

Valued Contributor

IG & Boehm Collector~~~Thanks for the e-mail address for the social team!  I will use them in the future.  I really appreciate your posting that info.  Mia2

Super Contributor

This has happened to me a LOT lately.  If it falls within the 30 day time limit I have had no problem with Customer Service doing a price adjustment. They have been very responsive whrn I have called.   I would just call again.  Good luck!