Respected Contributor
Those beautiful English jewelry boxes were on ShopHQ the other day. Anybody got it? I was so tempted, I could organize a lot of my stuff.... But I thought it was too much money and actually what to do with suddenly available space in the dresser? ?! And what to do with original boxes, some are nice from good days? Silly topic, but I was wondering?
Occasional Contributor

Thought they were way too expensive and they did not look like they would really hold all that much jewelry!

Super Contributor

I saw them but for the limited amount they hold and the space they take up, I couldn't justify it.. they were pretty though.

Trusted Contributor

I wondered what expensive was - yikes! I wouldn't pay $500 for an armoire, let alone a regular size jewelry box!

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/20/2014 KathyLFan said:

I wondered what expensive was - yikes! I wouldn't pay $500 for an armoire, let alone a regular size jewelry box!

The large box was only 298 not 500. The large box was a great deal considering it would hold a lot of jewelry. I had it in my cart several times during the day, but I'll stick with Colleen's boxes. They're dirt cheap.
Honored Contributor
That box wouldn't hold 5% of my collection.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They had the same problem most all purpose jewelry boxes do for me. Not enough ring space. I have Colleen's Prestige ring boxes, three of them. I'm actually paring down my collection, but its hard not to add new ones. I told myself one ring a month for 2014, so far I'm through July.

Super Contributor

not fit for me ..

Valued Contributor

I only buy jewelry boxes, etc. when they have the tarnish free fabric lining. Otherwise IMO it's a waste of money unless all your jewelry is costume jewelry. I have some boxes of Coleen's and the stand alone mirrored one of Lori's and both are great products.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/20/2014 BaileyBop said:

I only buy jewelry boxes, etc. when they have the tarnish free fabric lining. Otherwise IMO it's a waste of money unless all your jewelry is costume jewelry. I have some boxes of Coleen's and the stand alone mirrored one of Lori's and both are great products.

Did you listen to the presentation? Those boxes has the tarnish free linings. The vendor said it keeps the jewelry tarnish free for 35 years.