Respected Contributor

Woeful, Pitiful Lineup for Destination Gold Evening Show

Wow. Just checked the lineup for tonight's show. I don't think even LR can move that collection of boring, stale, lightweight stuff. I didn't see any Oro Nuovo, but there wasn't a single item there that was exciting or anywhere even close to being worth the price. Guess I'll watch a Law & Order rerun while I ride my stationary bike.

Respected Contributor

Re: Woeful, Pitiful Lineup for Destination Gold Evening Show

Too bad you missed it, FS! She had some Oro Nuovo just for you! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Despite the resin filled... I think they've had some pretty items... Not like the gold shows of old, but better than the kitschy stuff often featured... I do think, though, that those double twist earring have more than had their fifteen minutes... I like them, but come on, they present them every time there's a gold show... I could've done with a few more rings too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They've now made those earrings in Steel by Design.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

LR was doing a great job pushing the oro when I flipped through.

Honored Contributor

On 5/4/2014 stevieb said:

Despite the resin filled... I think they've had some pretty items... Not like the gold shows of old, but better than the kitschy stuff often featured... I do think, though, that those double twist earring have more than had their fifteen minutes... I like them, but come on, they present them every time there's a gold show... I could've done with a few more rings too.

Check out J-291562 for $24.75 .... they are on wailtlist, but come in 3 colors and have good ratings. I ordered the silver / steel.

Valued Contributor

I caught some of the show when I got home, all I was thinking before I changed the channel was "Miss Lisa is selling her heart out!" It was hard sell all the way!
Respected Contributor

On 5/4/2014 Fortune said:

Too bad you missed it, FS! She had some Oro Nuovo just for you! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The day I buy a piece of Oro Nuovo will be the same day I buy a piece of liquid knit.

Honored Contributor

On 5/4/2014 lianne said: I caught some of the show when I got home, all I was thinking before I changed the channel was "Miss Lisa is selling her heart out!" It was hard sell all the way!

It's like when she has an hour of Denim & Co. She sells the heck out of the color and comfort. Can't do anything about fit and style, so she'll just stick with the color and comfort aspect.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I don't think they are about to bring in tons of new items in gold. Not with the economy the way it is.