Super Contributor

Wish I could see all of Jane's dress (4pm Amer West show). Has anyone seen it full length?

I really like what I can see.  White top with black collar, black full skirt with cobalt blue band at bottom.  Is there a belt?  Is it 2 pieces?  Has anyone seen her wear it before standing up?  I'd like to find that dress.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish I could see all of Jane's dress (4pm Amer West show). Has anyone seen it full length?

[ Edited ]

@Jayro

ETA- it looks like the top is also from Alice + Olivia.

CROPPED BUTTON DOWN by Alice + Olivia

I found the skirt.  It's Alice + Olivia Nakro.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish I could see all of Jane's dress (4pm Amer West show). Has anyone seen it full length?

Love that skirt, is it on Q?

Super Contributor

Thank you so much Lola for finding that!  She also had some great shoes, but could only see bits of the side.  Wish she she had stood up so we could see the dress+shoes.  She looked great.  Love that skirt especially!

Trusted Contributor

I really liked Jane's outfit, too! Was also hoping I would see her standing up!  She's adorable and I love her style!  Her vivaciousness and enthusiasm are contagious ~~

Respected Contributor

I caught a glimpse of her shoes. Very nice looking high heels, a style seldom seen for sale on QVC. She has been looking very stylish lately, if I may say so.