Respected Contributor

Re: Will someone please buy this thing?

Add Item A298652 - Women In Control 3/4" Sleeve Top to the list. This top has been on the Primetime Specials list for (at least) a couple of months now! 

Honored Contributor

The ring is the Prime Time special tonight!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon

Funny post ....  clearly the QVC jewelry buyer bought too many ... LOL

Trusted Contributor

. . . And here we go again!  I don't look at the clothes on the Luchtime or Primetime Specials--I don't care for the Q's clothes--but I almost always check out the jewelry.  @faeriemoon, you are soooo right.  

Super Contributor

It was on again yesterday, as well as that Lisa top.

Please! Qvc, mix up your lunch time and even specials. We're so tired of seeing the same old things.

That ring didn't get very good reviews because it has no weight to it. Of course it's going to get dents around the top and bottom. No way would I waste my money on it.

Super Contributor

OMG! This ring and that top are both on again this evening. Maybe we need to call customer service to ask them if they can please stop putting these two things up as specials. I mean really, QVC has thousands of products. Why post the same 2 things for around 2 weeks in a row?

Respected Contributor

@Remar @faeriemoon I was going to post the same thing!  Would they just lower the price already so it becomes such a bargain and someone can't resist.

It's like the flashpad - those seem to still be around....just lower it to $5 with free shipping and I'm sure someone will want to try it out.  I seems like its costing them money to just keep it up on the site over and over and having to inventory items that never seem to move.

Cut your losses QVC - @Remar is right, don't you have thousands and thousands of other items that you can put up on the lunch time and evening specials?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Ugggh, there is a reason its on all the time. Why dont they donate to the goodwill.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

And here they are again tonight. This has to be some kind of record as far as how many times 2 items have been specials.

I used to look forward to seeing what the special are. I haven't bought one single special item since last year because it's a lot of the same things. I'm sure many of us feel this way. And if you do see something you're interested in your size isn't there or the reviews are bad.

Respected Contributor

Nope!!!!!Smiley LOL