Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why does the tsv look like its hanging low on the ear on Leah and some of the models?

well that's good to know....I am not going to take a chance...thanks everyone....

Super Contributor

Re: Why does the tsv look like its hanging low on the ear on Leah and some of the models?

Omega backs are not my favorite......I have several and they all are uncomfortable. I prefer lever backs or posts.......so I am passing on these today.
Super Contributor

I also think it has to do with the size of your lobe and placing of the piercing. I know one of my piercings is lower than the other, so that always makes one earring sit a little lower.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 expatgal said:

They are sitting "low" on all the models and hosts. It really isn't because their piercings have stretched or because this earring is heavy. It has to do with the "shortness" of the omega backing. There isn't enough space to position the earring on the actual center of the lobe and then close the backing, on both the clip and the pierced. I got these home and had to return them due to this.

Thanks for that information.

As someone who does not have pierced ears I was very interested in the TSV because of the smaller size of the earring. If the omega back is too short they probably will fall off my ears and someone else will be enjoying the earrings after I lose them.

Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing, they don't sit right like a stud usually does. I almost bought them, but every time I saw them, they just didn't sit right, even on the models. Too bad because they were pretty.

Super Contributor

I even heard Judith make the statement her manufacturer told her it wouldn't be possible to put an omega back on this earring, but she kept insisting.

Respected Contributor

I would have bought them, if they had a regular clutch back.
Super Contributor

Judy's posts are too long for my earlobes and the earrings droop, so I buy the clips which work fine.
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

These simple support discs will help alot with drooping.  Etsy has them in different sizes. They are inexpensive and reusable.

[Sorry - Link Removed by Moderator - Link to Another Retailer]

Hope this helps.