Respected Contributor

Why does the tsv look like its hanging low on the ear on Leah and some of the models?

I love JR and want to purchase them, but they look like the hang funny. Can anyone help?
Honored Contributor

Re: Why does the tsv look like its hanging low on the ear on Leah and some of the models?

I don't know what the TSV looks like, but some women wore heavy earrings in the 80s, and their ear piercings stretched downward.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Contributor

Re: Why does the tsv look like its hanging low on the ear on Leah and some of the models?

All of the reviews that I've read have been positive. Personally, I have thin lobes and I wear a support disc with ALL of my earrings. All of JR's earrings that I have, and I have too many, work with the disc. But, if you have average ear lobes you should be fine , anyway. Everyone has been raving about them!
Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that on one of the models a few minutes ago....

Between that and wondering if that Omega back is going to be too tight and hurt my lobe...I have very thick lobes and teeny holes....(never wore those heavy earrings from long ago)

I would like to purchase them....but am concerned...i hate that return shipping cost...

Respected Contributor

I have seen the reviews, but I have a stunning set from JR years ago that I don't wear because my earlobe hurts after wearing them. Maybe these are lighter weight. I have a little slit in my ear from wearing 80's earrings.
Trusted Contributor

I own two pairs of JR's earrings, one pierced and one non-pierced, with that particular backing, and they don't hurt my ears at all.

Also, where your holes are located in your ears could determine droop.

Super Contributor

They are sitting "low" on all the models and hosts. It really isn't because their piercings have stretched or because this earring is heavy. It has to do with the "shortness" of the omega backing. There isn't enough space to position the earring on the actual center of the lobe and then close the backing, on both the clip and the pierced. I got these home and had to return them due to this.

Super Contributor

I'm one of those who ordered these earrings early. I have thicker earlobes. For me, these earrings sit perfectly on my ear. Plus they don't hurt. I know I've had to return some of JR's earrings over the years either because they wouldn't fit my ear or they hurt so bad. For me, these don't do those things. And since they are on easy pay I was willing to get them home & see for myself.

Super Contributor

I wish she'd do something other than omega backs. They just look like clip-ons to me, and I don't like that look on me.

Contributor

expatgal...is right.. They DO sit low because of the short omega backs ...I sent mine back also !! The posts on mine were bent also ..