Esteemed Contributor

Why did Antonella apologize for her Behavior on the Gold Gala??

I watched part of it with Antonella and Nancy but never saw anything that she would need to be sorry for doing or saying. What did I miss????

Respected Contributor

Re: Why did Antonella apologize for her Behavior on the Gold Gala??

she said she felt out of sorts - but i didn't notice it

Regular Contributor

I only saw portions of it but at the beginning there was a weird transition from the Irish finale show and she acted like she was caught off guard cursing out her hair - but either they bleeped it or in the transition it didn't get on air - but she started out really flustered. It seems like she thought we heard her remarks. I think later when I checked in for a minute she made a remark to Nancy to knock off whatever she was talking about - not her words but something to that effect. But I thought they played well off of each other in the short time I watched.

Valued Contributor

she was great and I liked her with nancy, they were funny!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/19/2015 juliet said:

I only saw portions of it but at the beginning there was a weird transition from the Irish finale show and she acted like she was caught off guard cursing out her hair - but either they bleeped it or in the transition it didn't get on air - but she started out really flustered. It seems like she thought we heard her remarks. I think later when I checked in for a minute she made a remark to Nancy to knock off whatever she was talking about - not her words but something to that effect. But I thought they played well off of each other in the short time I watched.

That must have been it then. Thanks, I wondered what Antonella could possibly have done or said that warranted an apology.

Frequent Contributor

I love Antonella!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very human and down to earth!!!!!!!!!!! She and Nancy are great together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They would be great together in Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Love, Antonella, she is so natural!
Super Contributor

I watched the show. I thought they seemed very awkward together. IMO, Nancy kept trying to "steal the show"...

Trusted Contributor

Was this the show where Nancy mentioned that Antonella was going to Italy and then Nancy said she shouldn't have said that? I'm paraphrasing here, but that was the only part I saw.

Esteemed Contributor

What I saw - the 2 of them together felt strained and awkward - but at the end Antonella said something to the effect that .....she was upset about something and was sorry for her conduct. I took away from that (that) Antonella had some very personal problems and Nancy was trying to carry the load - and not force ""A"" to work 'hard'.

With her comment - everything seemed to make sense to me.(perhaps family issues)