Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why did Antonella apologize for her Behavior on the Gold Gala??

On 3/20/2015 sashamatthews said:

Was this the show where Nancy mentioned that Antonella was going to Italy and then Nancy said she shouldn't have said that? I'm paraphrasing here, but that was the only part I saw.

Yes, Antonella said they weren't supposed to mention that yet, but they both joked (so it seemed) about letting the cat out of the bag.

Honored Contributor

I thought Rick said a couple of weeks ago (or longer) that Antonella would be going to Italy.

Contributor

Someone posted on QVC's Facebook page about Antonella being chosen to go to Italy after Rick had said she was the one going. The Person answering said the decision had not been made yet, so either they were not ready to announce or something else is going on.

Valued Contributor

I watched part of the show - Antonella's ear mike was having problems - so she could not hear the producers.

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 colliegirls said:
On 3/20/2015 sashamatthews said:

Was this the show where Nancy mentioned that Antonella was going to Italy and then Nancy said she shouldn't have said that? I'm paraphrasing here, but that was the only part I saw.

Yes, Antonella said they weren't supposed to mention that yet, but they both joked (so it seemed) about letting the cat out of the bag.

That line about "not supposed to say something" is very stale..and super fake, IMO.