Honored Contributor

Re: Why are earring posts so SHORT?????

I had this issue for years, until I just stopped buying post earrings. It's been wires or nothing for me for a long time now. I don't even consider posts.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I was having trouble either too long or too short. I would have thought there was an industry standard or something like that. The way I solved it is to wear the earrings I have and not buy new ones. I have six or so pairs of 14/18k in classic styles.
Respected Contributor

I find most posts on earrings to be too long.

Honored Contributor

they are saving money.......(and making it impossible to use an earring jacket)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I only wear lever backs and Shepard hooks with stoppers. I found posts to be too short, even if long I had to tighten them so as not to flop on ear, any squeezing, even slight gave me cysts in ears.
Respected Contributor

Ear lobes are now too fat and need sizing?

Trusted Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}Colonel Meow, my MIL would say that you are lucky. She is a senior lady and she has said many times that earlobes lose their plump and firmness and she has complained that its hard to get an earring into her ear lobes now because they are skinny, flat and flabby! So poof on that guy because you have the last laugh when you get older!! Your ear lobes will be firm and fleshy and not baggy and saggy! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

New Contributor

I know how you feel Colonel Meow! I was 97 pounds in high school, but I had thicker earlobes. I am still thin and 63, but still have those chubby, but not baggy or saggy, earlobes! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

I wear wires and leverbacks, but sometimes I just want to wear some pretty little post earrings!

Super Contributor

Thanks for all your words of kindness and support of my "fatties", ladies! LOL! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

J318432 , an item that was on the recent Gold Rush day has short posts. Beware...