Regular Contributor

Re: Why? Oh why is Rick hosting the Vicenza jewelry show?

as long as he doesn't wear the jewelry I'm okay - I've seen some men actually put it on and that's not a pretty sight.

Super Contributor

I like watching Rick sell jewelry and think he is very good at it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen Rick do jewelry shows alone and host with Judith Ripka. She seems to like him a lot. I think he does a good job with jewelry and he doesn't seem to be as hyper with the jewelry shows.
Trusted Contributor

When Rick first began hosting he did so many jewelry shows that he even referred to himself as, "Jewelry Boy!" ha...ha...ha...I don't think he does that anymore. Maybe he was told to knock it off. I don't know because I haven't watched him in a long time. I usually only watch online videos, and the Q's jewelry doesn't interest me much these days. The last time I actually saw him present jewelry (ages ago) he did seem to have revved up his presentations, though.

Edited for misspelled word.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

The most annoying thing he does is to constantly move/turn the piece of jewelry when the camera is in for a close up shot. I know he's trying to show how the light hits and it sparkles, etc. but 10 minutes of the constant movement almost makes me dizzy!!! Smiley Happy). I want to reach in the TV, grab his hand and hold it still!!
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Respected Contributor

I think is very entertaining and never rude to guests. He seem to sell well, better than some borderline crazy ladies.
Super Contributor

Because he works for QVC and often does jewelry shows?

Regular Contributor

There's a Gold show?
Respected Contributor

On 4/29/2015 Celticrose said: There's a Gold show?

Look at the original date of the post. It's from January. Someone dug it up because apparently they get some kind of kick out of doing this.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Regular Contributor

On 4/29/2015 Karnerblue said:
On 4/29/2015 Celticrose said: There's a Gold show?

Look at the original date of the post. It's from January. Someone dug it up because apparently they get some kind of kick out of doing this.

Thanks. I don't watch much and don't post much either. I do remember reading here about a mischievous, mad "thread bumper" who was wreaking havoc and causing all kinds of drama with the glitterati. Lol.