Respected Contributor

Re: Why I have not made a Jai purchase

[ Edited ]

@mjabby wrote:

@luvmyteddy4I love sunflowers too, could you share the item numer for the sunflower earrings.

J 362277

I wore these yesterday and they are the perfect size and weight. 

I just realized they are Or Paz earrings and not Jai but still perfect!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for it.  It's still Sterling.  And I don't like it.  He's expensive (for Sterling) because he's popular.  If he didn't have the draw, it would be cheaper. Right now, he's the only one that a lot of women buy.  For QVC viewers, he makes them happy.  They get jewelry with tons of gram weight and solid.  That's what they want.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I don't care for it.  It's still Sterling.  And I don't like it.  He's expensive (for Sterling) because he's popular.  If he didn't have the draw, it would be cheaper. Right now, he's the only one that a lot of women buy.  For QVC viewers, he makes them happy.  They get jewelry with tons of gram weight and solid.  That's what they want.

I think we can also get that John Hardy look (as long as you avoid the hokey stuff) for a fraction of the JH price.  And yes the pieces are substantial; a real plus.

Trusted Contributor

Designer Artisan jewelry sold on QVC has always been expensive in my opinion. I always liked Barbara Bixby jewelry, but, even years ago, the pricetag was high. . 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.