Frequent Contributor

I don't know why I am surprised................I just got someones's return. I ordered the Variscite enhancer J156720. It is absolutely a stunning piece of jewelry. However, the one I got was all tarnished (not a big deal - I would just polish it up with a polishing cloth), but the stone itself had a big black scratch on the upper corner. It was an obvious return because it was just thrown in the box with no wrappings and the Carolyn Pollack blue box itself was inside a plastic return bag with the sticker with the numbers on it. This makes me so angry - I wrapped it right up and returned it to the Post Office right away. You know.....they don't even try to "mask" returns; it is so obvious. As much as I liked the enhancer, this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth, I'm not re-ordering. With my luck, they'll send MY return right back to me! I know these complaints have been posted before; I just had to vent. BY the way, I wrote in large capital letters that this piece is defective, but they'll probably send it right out again.