Super Contributor

Who used to sell the little Angel opals on QVC

I have one on my dresser and she is turning a very pretty light blue which is interesting because she is by my sons baby picture. Anybody else have this happen?

Valued Contributor

Re: Who used to sell the little Angel opals on QVC

I think it was Steven Lavaggi or Lee Sands.  They both did the opalite angels.

Respected Contributor

@Thebig I ~ I have the Lee Sands opalescent glass angel, and it's on my nightstand.  When the sun hits it, or I turn the lamp on, it gives off glorious colors, just like an opal.  Love my little angel👼🏼

Trusted Contributor

I have the little Lee Sands angel on my dresser, in front of a flameless candle that changes color at the base, & it appears to "take on" the color behind it. Very pretty!

Honored Contributor

I have one of these from Lee Sands. I've had it forever but it's never changed color.

download (1).jpg

Respected Contributor

The opalescent one is very nice. Of course, I like opals. Lee Sands sold them. They came in a variety of colors and believe there was some folklore associated with the various colors. Just last week I donated my collection to a local charity shop. Think I had one of each color. As I remember, there were hundreds of customer reviews when they were still being sold. Might be a product Q should consider bringing back especially for holiday season. Wasn't there once an offering of one in opalescent in a larger size?
Valued Contributor

Yes, Lee Sands ... but you can also buy them from other vendors on Amazon and probably eBay too.

Respected Contributor

Lots over on ebay! I got the opalite angel necklace and earrings from Lee Sands and I always get *where did you get those?" when I wear them. They truly GLOW. So pretty!