Respected Contributor

Re: Who's Here For The 4:00 P.M. Show???

I need a break--see you at next Ripka show---hugs!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

Floss, so far I wore it alone and layered a thin delicate necklace (non Ripka) with it. But in tried silver, rose, yellow enhancers with it, all good.
Contributor

I'll be back - this ""project"" is kicking my butt....... GO BRONCOS!!!
Honored Contributor

Sakuya ~ Huh??? Double shows??

kd ~ Yes, you finish your stuff, you are so overworked...and you have more work to do later....{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Please start a new thread for the next show!

Trusted Contributor

Jai has really nice jewelry, love j290147, ooo matching earrings too but I Think I'm Done.
Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2014 newjersey said: Jai has really nice jewelry, love j290147, ooo matching earrings too but I Think I'm Done.

I actually had an order placed for Jai last night, but when I woke up this AM, I cancelled. I simply cannot have everything that tickles my fancy!

Trusted Contributor

What jai item did u cancel? I wanna see if I like it, lol.
Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 Qulia said:
On 2/2/2014 Sheesh said:

---did you notice a little, shall we say, tension, over Lisa's presentation of the TSV last night? It was totally discombobulated and at one point, when Lisa was trying to show the necklace by holding it up and changing the links and it was totally confusing, Judith said---"I think you should lay it down and show it"....awkward moment. Judith was absolutely right and seemed frustrated as, after all, this was her iconic piece , but Lisa looked p$ssed. It was all very subtle, but it was there. Did anyone else notice this?

Yes. I noticed. Judith seemed to have her teeth on edge and rightly so. They just fumbled through it. Very awkward. But then I got busy shopping and forgot about it.

I saw the very confusing midnight TSV presentation with Lisa. She really did a bad job. I saw the show with Jane and she did a great job. I finally understood the necklace. They even showed an animation.

I honestly think Jill would have been the best to present the TSV at midnight as she is so detail oriented and thorough. I saw the show with Judith and Antonella today and loved it. Looking forward to the 8 pm to 10pm show tonight.

Contributor

I have just worn the Black Status Necklace alone when I was casual. With the attached FDL w DMQ, it was good. Wore with black spinel watch and SS hoops from Naomi.

But I plan to wear it with a BO enhancer in SS.