Trusted Contributor

Re: Who's Here For The 4:00 P.M. Show???

On 2/2/2014 Sheesh said:
On 2/2/2014 newjersey said: Jai has really nice jewelry, love j290147, ooo matching earrings too but I Think I'm Done.

I actually had an order placed for Jai last night, but when I woke up this AM, I cancelled. I simply cannot have everything that tickles my fancy!

Who told you this pack of lies!

Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2014 Sakuya said:
On 2/2/2014 Sheesh said:
On 2/2/2014 newjersey said: Jai has really nice jewelry, love j290147, ooo matching earrings too but I Think I'm Done.

I actually had an order placed for Jai last night, but when I woke up this AM, I cancelled. I simply cannot have everything that tickles my fancy!

Who told you this pack of lies!

Uh, maybe my bank statement--not quite sure, now that the cocktails have kicked in---LOL! I'm actually having a lot of fun today watching the shows and on the Forum. I'm a Baseball, Basketball and Golf kinda gal, not really football--the action is always over before I can see what is happening--like hockey. Don't even call me during the Final Four!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2014 Dragon Lady said:

I have just worn the Black Status Necklace alone when I was casual. With the attached FDL w DMQ, it was good. Wore with black spinel watch and SS hoops from Naomi.

But I plan to wear it with a BO enhancer in SS.

Dragon, please translate---LO---don't know your initials!

Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2014 newjersey said: What jai item did u cancel? I wanna see if I like it, lol.

Here is the Ring and here are the Earrings...I love, but can live without.

Contributor

On 2/2/2014 Sheesh said:
On 2/2/2014 Dragon Lady said:

I have just worn the Black Status Necklace alone when I was casual. With the attached FDL w DMQ, it was good. Wore with black spinel watch and SS hoops from Naomi.

But I plan to wear it with a BO enhancer in SS.

Dragon, please translate---LO---don't know your initials!

Sorry! Necklace has Fleur de Lis with white diamonique. Sterling silver w diamonds earrings from Naomi, who used to be on Q. Have two Black onyx enhancers that I think will look good, but I've only had the necklace for a week or so.

Respected Contributor

Are you going to start another thread for the Finale?