Trusted Contributor

Re: Who owns UltraFine, QVC or Milor?

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think Karen has a problem.  She has worked everywhere and never stays anywhere long.  She's constantly changing jobs.  I didn't even know she was at LC.  I have my suspicions about her.  Maybe we should ask Skip. 

What is LC?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@depglass 

This is OT...

Did you know Karen Connelly left the LC this week? She moved to Florida. Didn't even say goodbye.

Who is Karen Connelly?

@RealtyGal2 

Connelly is a longtime homeshopping host who has been on nearly every network in her career. Her last network was ShopLC which she just left.

Karen Connelly

Karen Connelly (@mskarenconnelly) | Twitter

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@depglass 

This is OT...

Did you know Karen Connelly left the LC this week? She moved to Florida. Didn't even say goodbye.

Who is Karen Connelly?

@RealtyGal2 

Connelly is a longtime homeshopping host who has been on nearly every network in her career. Her last network was ShopLC which she just left.

I think I know the face (just didn't know the name)  Is she the one with a long face and has straight hair with bangs?  Some hosts look familiar because they schlep around from shopping network to shopping network. I don't remember her on QVC, but she was on the old ShopNBC.  If she just lett LC, maybe she'll pop on JTV or QVC.  She almost always shows jewelry.  Is Skip the short bald guy?

Respected Contributor

Chuck's10th on TV w Karen, Pam, Wes, Charla...

This YT video  is cute!!    Karen, Pam, Wes, Charla  ...celebrate Chuck's 10th at VV/SHOP

funny outtakes and bloopers. 1992 newbie Chuck was actually tongue-tied on camera!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kvsp3Xj_3Q

Respected Contributor

Re: Chuck's10th on TV w Karen, Pam, Wes, Charla...

@songbird   Karen and Shawn - VVdays- killing themselves giggling  - selling bracelets -  just watch this for the gold prices 

i love the arrow link w heart bracelet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm3ZtOzs3MA

Respected Contributor

I have several pieces of 14K marked Milor that I purchased back in the 90s and early 00s, all bought through Q. Nice pieces and have certainly held up over time. I also have some Ultra fine pieces from recent purchases and they are marked Milor, too. 

Milor probably loves contracting out to Q due to the Q's buying power.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

@songbird   Karen and Shawn - VVdays- killing themselves giggling  - selling bracelets -  just watch this for the gold prices 

i love the arrow link w heart bracelet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm3ZtOzs3MA

Oh that is funny.  That is ancient!  1993 prices for gold.  Oh so that was ShopNBC's name before.  Value Vision!  I only knew it as ShopNBC.  It was probably in Minnesota too. $289.00 for 18gram bracelet (14K)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CatsyCline I remember her at Value Vision.  Her and Chuck Clemency.  That's when they'd dedicate a whole show to one particular piece that Chuck would bring in.  I hated that.  I learned a lot, but I hated that she would sit there modeling the same item and we never got to see the rest of his presentations that he'd brung along with the special value piece.

She knew how to tell you this is going to be gone.....it's flying out of here.  None of which was true of course.  Those pieces would be available for a long time after being on air.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@depglass 

This is OT...

WOW  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@depglass 

This is OT...

WOW  Smiley Surprised

Looks like she's still on air at the LC right now. LC forum member said she has a Tanzanite show coming up and that will be her last show.