Trusted Contributor

Who likes the BRONZE jewelry? Does it keep color?

I got the panther and I love it in Gold I also tried the Rose Gold but I thought the gold would look best with my sterling silver jewelry..........it seems a dark gold I thought it would match my 14kt and 18kt gold things but it is beautiful and so do I keep it in plastic so it does not turn and how long before it turns and looks bad?  Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Who likes the BRONZE jewelry? Does it keep color?

@DowntonAbbeyI've been wearing bronze long before it became a thing here at QVC, so obviously I like it.  I also have some rose gold pieces which I love and often wear both metals at the same time.  All my bronze -  QVC and otherwise -  has held up well.

Trusted Contributor

thank you how do you care for it?  I wish I would have kept the rose gold also in the panther

Honored Contributor

I use soap & water because I swim just about every day.  My 4 yr old bronze jewelry are ankle bracelets which I wear all 3 at the same time.  Still looking good & receiving compliments - rose gold coloring.

Do a Google search on how to care for it.  There are many options.  I just take the easiest way out.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I wore rose colored bronze bangles every day and the finish wore off...

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I got the panther and I love it in Gold I also tried the Rose Gold but I thought the gold would look best with my sterling silver jewelry..........it seems a dark gold I thought it would match my 14kt and 18kt gold things but it is beautiful and so do I keep it in plastic so it does not turn and how long before it turns and looks bad?  Thank you

Hello DowntonAbbey, I have a necklace from Evine from Toscana Italiana that is gold over bronze with turquoise beads it is lovely, I have had it for over a year and it is just as pretty as it was the day it arrived.  No signs on discloration. It is a beautiful warm gold not too dark or too bright.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm confused. What do you mean by the word "turn"?